unknowingly being secretly filmed

Members online

in all seriousness for an 8 day period i have been skimming a house,.....customer has done all joinery/plasterboarding/bricklaying etc etc,.....a good job , all materials supplied ,no carpets down ,a good job that you can get stuck into,.......but when he came to pay me after 8 days ,he told me to the second what time i had left the site,...deducted half an hour each day for my bait,and complained that on one occasion i had taken time out approx 40 mins to clean my van out,.........i went apeshit believe me i was so angry/annoyed/upset that for an 8 day period he had been secretly filming me and watching me at work, in my opinion a total disregard of anybodys privarcy,....i told him in no uncertain times what i thought of him and his secret cameras,.....all this after i came at short notice to help him out/ mixed plaster outside/cleaned up etc etc,..... i really think that in the last few years peoples attittudes are getting more and more nasty/unpleaseant,......and no i will not be going back,....but once again in all seriousness everybody out there watch your back
I'd of gone Rambo on the prick

okay marshy ,take care
I just need to stop drinking when I get stressed out or annoyed etc as it accelerates into a bad situation very quickly ! I need to calm down and learn to control my temper hence the therapy I'm not arsed it's a public forum i'l say it like it is I always have done

we only ever give out a total price. i will work out the metres, work out day rate, how much i need the job, then put in a block price.
Same as that . I had a customer who I gave a price to and when I finished the job they said to me we've worked out your on £25 a hour I said I gave you a price end of . They wanted a £100 back so I told them to piss off . This was 15 years ago so I must be on a £100 a hour now lol

She was bad for about 3 years but after the last bad flare up they got her sorted, put her on a dietry plan, shes put on about a stone, got back into work and looks good again....it took a while but has been managed for about 9 months now
how old is she lodan,.. i am 56,.....i have had to pack in coffee/cheese/radox,.....in bed most nights apart from fri/sat, at approx 8.30 p;m,....and up at approx 4.30 am every day,and dont get me started about the dreams i have,....but good news your sister is improving

I just need to stop drinking when I get stressed out or annoyed etc as it accelerates into a bad situation very quickly ! I need to calm down and learn to control my temper hence the therapy I'm not arsed it's a public forum i'l say it like it is I always have done
There's a drug called antabuse you can get from you gp that you can take long term and makes you violently sick if you have a drink, works well at keeping you on track as long as you keep taking it.

I have been switched on to the thought of being possibley filmed while working in peoples houses for a long time now so i always assume that i am and act accordingly.Now i will only have a wank over the womans knicker draw if i am wearing a pair of tights pulled over my head to protect my identity .:loco:

how old is she lodan,.. i am 56,.....i have had to pack in coffee/cheese/radox,.....in bed most nights apart from fri/sat, at approx 8.30 p;m,....and up at approx 4.30 am every day,and dont get me started about the dreams i have,....but good news your sister is improving
She's 44, was bad when they was experimenting with the drugs, all her hair fell out....the problem was she was in agony as soon as she ate as the food went through her digestive system so she ended up half starving herself to death...i hope they control it for you soon as its a brutal disease when out of control

good for you marshy good for you lad,...you should never hold anything back ,get it said off your mind ,and move on,......personally think people have more health issues by holding back

There's a drug called antabuse you can get from you gp that you can take long term and makes you violently sick if you have a drink, works well at keeping you on track as long as you keep taking it.
Sounds like a cocktail to me lol. ?? I have to make light of things or I get angry ?? Drinking for me takes the sting out of it/calms me down but it's a slippery slope and I'm not losing my buisness down to my temper or drink

good for you marshy good for you lad,...you should never hold anything back ,get it said off your mind ,and move on,......personally think people have more health issues by holding back
Which is why I havnt been in denial or "sugar coated" my replies mate

Sounds like a cocktail to me lol. ?? I have to make light of things or I get angry ?? Drinking for me takes the sting out of it/calms me down but it's a slippery slope and I'm not losing my buisness down to my temper or drink
I made no bones about the fact im an alcoholic on here, was drinking about a litre of vodka per day when I was young and started having seizure around 20 if I didnt drink....cant home detox anymore as I got addicted to the benzos a few years ago, only way nhs will detox me is if I do a 28 day inpatient detox so I generally just been maintenence drinking but on a bit of a bender recently...thats why I start to go a bit mad....your right it is a slippery slope and if your still on the right side of it get out while you can

My sister got crohn's and once they get the meds right you can go back to normal....dont let the leave you on steriods as thats there easy option, ask for the proper drugs, they f**k your immune system a bit but get it under control...my sis started taking one called humira and its finally sorted her out
My wife's got it
God awful condition
Even when they get the mess right it's not all hunky dory
Latin 2 years she's had a emergency bowel resection due to blockage
A hole in her stomach due to Meds and another foot or so of her bowel removed!

The thinguys I find most puzzling is that they tell you you have everything else first rather than for a proper thorough test to rule it out to start!

She's had it since she was 14 and it took 4 years to diagnose!

She's on the imfliximab now which is OK but the side effects of it aren't great and the fact that if anybody sneezes in the same place you'll get bad flu

Marshy have you ever thought you might have depression. Gen question .
+1 on a serious note, moods swings and anger can be a sign of a depression or bipolar....a lot of bipolar are big drinkers due to the up and down nature of the disorder

She's 44, was bad when they was experimenting with the drugs, all her hair fell out....the problem was she was in agony as soon as she ate as the food went through her digestive system so she ended up half starving herself to death...i hope they control it for you soon as its a brutal disease when out of control
if she wants to talk to me about it at all, get in touch send me a personal message ,..dont know how to do it but must be some facility on this forum

My wife's got it
God awful condition

The thinguys I find most puzzling is that they tell you you have everything else first rather than for a proper thorough test to rule it out to start!

She's on the imfliximab now which is OK but the side effects of it aren't great and the fact that if anybody sneezes in the same place you'll get bad flu
Yeah those drugs knock the f**k out of your immune system

if she wants to talk to me about it at all, get in touch send me a personal message ,..dont know how to do it but must be some facility on this forum
Ill mention it to her, as I know she says she struggles at times as people dont really understand....nhs should really set up some sort of therapy system

Tell me about it
Its horrible to watch someone you love go through so much pain just at the thought of eating!

She's petrified of having to have a stoma as she's only 28 but from my point of view if it ever gets to that point again I'd rather that than see her in agony and weighing about 8 stone wet through!

It's one of those diseases that you don't really know what it is or the extent of it until you know somebody that has it!

My wife's got it
God awful condition

sorry to hear about your wife reeves,....took 2 years to diagnose me with it,....nasty illness unfourtanetly no cure nor likely to be in our lifetime, infliximab etcetc just keeps it at bay,tell your wife i was asking after her

I made no bones about the fact im an alcoholic on here, was drinking about a litre of vodka per day when I was young and started having seizure around 20 if I didnt drink....cant home detox anymore as I got addicted to the benzos a few years ago, only way nhs will detox me is if I do a 28 day inpatient detox so I generally just been maintenence drinking but on a bit of a bender recently...thats why I start to go a bit mad....your right it is a slippery slope and if your still on the right side of it get out while you can
I hope you get your gubbins sorted pal, you pissed me off the other night but i read your PM's to me and no grudge etc i struggle to calm down as it is

Good luck and i hope you conquer your demons . there is an end to all our problems its just that we have to take the help when offered .Health is wealth and without it we have nothing.

I hope you get your gubbins sorted pal, you pissed me off the other night but i read your PM's to me and no grudge etc i struggle to calm down as it is
Yeah was a bell end the other night and cringe sometimes reading the s**t the next day

in all seriousness for an 8 day period i have been skimming a house,.....customer has done all joinery/plasterboarding/bricklaying etc etc,.....a good job , all materials supplied ,no carpets down ,a good job that you can get stuck into,.......but when he came to pay me after 8 days ,he told me to the second what time i had left the site,...deducted half an hour each day for my bait,and complained that on one occasion i had taken time out approx 40 mins to clean my van out,.........i went apeshit believe me i was so angry/annoyed/upset that for an 8 day period he had been secretly filming me and watching me at work, in my opinion a total disregard of anybodys privarcy,....i told him in no uncertain times what i thought of him and his secret cameras,.....all this after i came at short notice to help him out/ mixed plaster outside/cleaned up etc etc,..... i really think that in the last few years peoples attittudes are getting more and more nasty/unpleaseant,......and no i will not be going back,....but once again in all seriousness everybody out there watch your back
Try your luck whith his missis and f**k her ther I'd like to c his face lol

Th
sorry to hear about your wife reeves,....took 2 years to diagnose me with it,....nasty illness unfourtanetly no cure nor likely to be in our lifetime, infliximab etcetc just keeps it at bay,tell your wife i was asking after her
Thanks pal
Its sure is a nasty disease and wouldn't wish it on anyone!

All control and operations to keep it at bay

Hopefully yours is under control and you can start getting back to some normality

Ill mention it to her, as I know she says she struggles at times as people dont really understand....nhs should really set up some sort of therapy system
A friend of mine has had it for some years, I was chatting with her the other day and she has set up some kind of group (can't remember the details i was wrecked). She is based in Manchester and I think there is a few of them. I'm not sure of all the details but if you want to get intouch with her I can pass your details on, I will see her next weekend so can find out more ie if they have a name for the group or contact details.

A friend of mine has had it for some years, I was chatting with her the other day and she has set up some kind of group (can't remember the details i was wrecked). She is based in Manchester and I think there is a few of them. I'm not sure of all the details but if you want to get intouch with her I can pass your details on, I will see her next weekend so can find out more ie if they have a name for the group or contact details.
Cheers flynny, let me know the contact details and I will pass them on

Once when younger, was out all wknd on the drink and reccies. Was in on my own on Monday tiling a bathroom, no one else on site in country side. Was full of the aul horn after that wknd and don't know what came over me but decided to find safe place on site and had a wee Tammy tank lol.
Next time I seen the cple who owned the house I could of swore they knew because of the looks I got from them. Was paranoid as fcuk rest of the time I was on that job thinking there was a CCTV somewhere. I had it in my head that they must have been filming their house going up in one of them cameras that speeds it all up over the course of few months and they'd seen me in corner somewhere beating the chopper like theres no tomorrow lol. The things ya do when young lol.

This wasn't in Nottingham by any chance was it .? I had similar scenerio with a fat wholly like this !!
Arhh I getting mad all ready