Unifinish

All I wanted is to find out if anyone else had problems with unifinish not start an argument.
I have been using multi as a 1st coat then uni on 2nd. So far so good no complaints thus far.
I’m sorry if some of you think this is fake but I can assure you I am 100% genuine.
I’m not going to post picture of email as it has names on it.
Would it not be better using uni on first coat and multi on second.

All I wanted is to find out if anyone else had problems with unifinish not start an argument.
I have been using multi as a 1st coat then uni on 2nd. So far so good no complaints thus far.
I’m sorry if some of you think this is fake but I can assure you I am 100% genuine.
Multi then uni??

Uni I think gives a better finish so when I was plastering over board I’d use multi as it was cheaper 1st coat then uni 2nd coat

One would respectfully suggest you are not going to post a picture of said email because it doesn’t exist.

I mean you don’t have to post any names up do you ?

Last edited:
I've only used it once on a matt painted wall. No PVA, slapped it straight on and the f**king thing picked up within minutes. Ended up scraping it all off and PVAing the wall. Waste of £12 and an hour of my time

Reactions: gps
Sounds like another fake uni news.
That email would shut us doubters up,,and give you an apology

Sounds like another fake uni news.
That email would shut us doubters up,,and give you an apology

The only thing fake is the thread, what is not fake is that uni is dog sh it, and not needed.
Even if it was half the price of multi I wouldn’t use it.

Well I apologize to him. You are aware uni is a dynamite topic on this forum.
And I'm sure he can handle the doubters.

Wind your neck in , it’s real , he is an old friend and asked me if it’s a good idea to ask on TPF , shame really, this is why most don’t post on here anymore

Where is the email then ? If it’s real let’s see it.

And the reaction to this thread you would of been all to aware, so don’t pretend otherwise.

Keith's word is good enough for me, uni I a decent product but requires the user to think ,therein lies the problem , it's not a solution to lots of problems that refurbs or domestic work throw at us but I used it and liked it but the age old, distemper ,peeling paint ,dirt on ceilings,grease etc won't have gone away

Keith's word is good enough for me, uni I a decent product but requires the user to think ,therein lies the problem , it's not a solution to lots of problems that refurbs or domestic work throw at us but I used it and liked it but the age old, distemper ,peeling paint ,dirt on ceilings,grease etc won't have gone away

So in other words uni is fooking useless.

And don’t forget on Matt painted walls it’s useless it goes off as soon as you’re putting it on.

So in other words uni is fooking useless.

And don’t forget on Matt painted walls it’s useless it goes off as soon as you’re putting it on.
Not useless ,it's brilliant in certain areas ,but I don't think it's a product for new guys ,if you have an artex ceiling with paint that's sound and clean ,then it's ideal ,bang it on ,even mix bonding in with it for a bit of depth ,you can second it with board or multi , I'm confused re jigsaw saying multi first then uni ,that's the opposite way ,
Ps you can lightly dampen matt walls with H20

Not useless ,it's brilliant in certain areas ,but I don't think it's a product for new guys ,if you have an artex ceiling with paint that's sound and clean ,then it's ideal ,bang it on ,even mix bonding in with it for a bit of depth ,you can second it with board or multi , I'm confused re jigsaw saying multi first then uni ,that's the opposite way ,
Ps you can lightly dampen matt walls with H20

Then you may as well pva and multi.
It’s a product that’s not needed not wanted and rubbish.

Then you may as well pva and multi.
It’s a product that’s not needed not wanted and rubbish.
I think in a private house ,the need to pva creates mess ,if you had a product that eliminates this then you're on a winner ,unifinish is that product but user needs to be aware of limitations,

Wind your neck in , it’s real , he is an old friend and asked me if it’s a good idea to ask on TPF , shame really, this is why most don’t post on here anymore
Well I am sorry it turned out this way and I can only apologise on behalf of the forum coz I'm the only mod left, the owner @Danny may pop in and add a comment which has no relevance to anything but Will prove he is still alive :). The little site bitch @Vincey will tell even more lies, stay out of the way or change the topic completely, he will not apologise for accusing people of all sorts he is just a nodding dog for any of the sponsors on here. His knowledge is limited so he doesn't really answer any questions just asks stupid ones and promotes anyone who will send him a free gift. He has not only destroyed the chance of uni ever taking off he has also stifled any feed back on the product and accused posters of a witch hunt against him and uni, in other words he is a complete c**t and I apologise on his behalf because he won't.

I’m just waiting for the simple photo of an email all the other bullshit has been covered before in other threads about using the material

If there is a picture of the email fair dues if not it basically is slander

I’m just waiting for the simple photo of an email all the other bullshit has been covered before in other threads about using the material

Shut up you thick c**t, glad you mentioned slander by the way, so unless you apologise or show proof about my fake accounts you may have to actually google what slander means because this is not the first time you have tried to dirty my name with lies. I may actually start to expose the real liar on this forum :)

I think in a private house ,the need to pva creates mess ,if you had a product that eliminates this then you're on a winner ,unifinish is that product but user needs to be aware of limitations,

Does pva create any more mess than plastering ? Lol

BG should be able to say whether or not a BGC member has had two fails due to dirt on the ceiling and isn't covered by their guarantee , I'm not blaming BG ,it's user,be ware

Shut up you thick c**t, glad you mentioned slander by the way, so unless you apologise or show proof about my fake accounts you may have to actually google what slander means because this is not the first time you have tried to dirty my name with lies. I may actually start to expose the real liar on this forum :)
Is it not libel ? Ive Paid £24 k Legal fee's this year ,im picky on words