Unhappy with plastering work but unsure what to expect?

Hi there

Firstly, I understand this is a forum for plasterers, but I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to go for advice so any help really would be appreciated.

I recently had some plastering work done and I'm not happy with the results. However, I've never had plastering work done so I'm not really sure if I'm expecting too much or being unreasonable.

I have had my living room, including ceiling boarded and skimmed. I paid £20 an hour and he worked an 8 hour day. Materials were bought separately by myself, with a list from the plasterer. The things I am unhappy about are:
- he's plastered around the radiator despite us discussing that this would be removed
- plastered around the door arcatrave
- there are several textured parts on the walls and ceiling - ridges, lumps, rough bits, skrim showing
- plastering around sockets and switches are a mess
- corners are a mess and rough
- bottom of the walls look a bit dodgy
- can see where the boards join - especially on ceiling
- no attempt to cover things in the house/no respect for household items. I expected mess but not as much as we had.
- the job took twice as long as quoted

I have included some photos and would really appreciate professional opinions before I discuss this with my plasterer. Or I'm wondering whether to look for a new tradesman?
Errrrr that is an utter disgrace.! I'm afraid the gentleman that did that is no spreader. Can I ask how you came about to employ this imbecile? Surely not recommended..?