Unhappy with plastering work but unsure what to expect?

Well I'm thinking this forum is all about spreading and their is a lot of us out. How about someone helping her out..? It is a s**t job.

Ask her to put a few quid towards charity.?

Just an idea.

Well I'm thinking this forum is all about spreading and their is a lot of us out. How about someone helping her out..? It is a s**t job.

Just an idea.

Good idea until you see the 65 plate BMW on the drive!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an idea.
Yikes...it's gone eerily silent around here. I think I said 'sensitive bunch' - not generous bunch! Never mind great idea of yours, I think you should lead by example...when are you heading off to Kate's? Lol

Yikes...it's gone eerily silent around here. I think I said 'sensitive bunch' - not generous bunch! Never mind great idea of yours, I think you should lead by example...when are you heading off to Kate's? Lol
Aha...Knew that one was coming . would love to help out.. Not free though until April. No can do I'm afraid.

I wudnt of done it for £600 I wud of done it for more..i said I cud piss it in 2 days Vince not price it at 2 days :)
Same guys have given us a quote for dining room which is only slightly smaller than living room and similar work needs doing (some boarding, ceiling and walls skimming) and he's quoted £660. Ceiling just skimmed this time, not boarded.

Same guys have given us a quote for dining room which is only slightly smaller than living room and similar work needs doing (some boarding, ceiling and walls skimming) and he's quoted £660. Ceiling just skimmed this time, not boarded.
Dont forget to post some finished pictures up so we can rip them T***s to bits aswell :)..its wat we do

You've been given the wrong advise off both spreads it needs to come down, especially the boards on the wall. You will be back complaining I guarantee and the plasterers excuse will be that's the best i could do blaming the previous bloke. What fireproof plaster is he gonna use?

Hahahahaha more like 07 plate Micra with a dint on every corner.

Second quote in at £425 :bailando:

Think micras come off the production like that as my wifes is the same... every panel has been hit by something... wonders why I sweat when she drives my car :D

Im starting to wonder how long is it half you lads on here have been laid ??
If your partner (male/female) asked you to fix something at home would you pay as much attention.

Funny you should say that my missus told me to choose between her and this forum .. so I've agreed a cut off point at 7 it grabs you buy the ball this forum

Everyone loves putting there 2 pence worth in on threads like this
It's s**t move on.it happens a lot so isn't a surprise anymore
Gets boring after a while
I wish the render posts we're mote interesting but we have less time on our hands!!

I wish the render posts we're mote interesting but we have less time on our hands!!

And your boring with not much else to talk about :)

Errr I thought you was into 1 coat skimming these days?? :coffe: