Thistle Pro Pure

Lads lost interest in this thread argue with someone worth arguing with ie plumbers sparks brickies and painters window fitters I hate carpet fitters with there my Stanley is better than yours attitude! Just hate all other trades ! Not fellow spreads !!
The twatsknowallpolitics..forum is mobbed with plasterer talk right now.(y)

I must admit the last two days the momentum scallywags have hijacked threads.
What you need to do is go to your place of worship if you have one and repent,,, you will feel better. I know no who this secret society are. :whistle:

What you need to do is go to your place of worship if you have one and repent,,, you will feel better. I know no who this secret society are. :whistle:

Place of worship lol, I leave that sort of nonsense to the weak and vulnerable

Reactions: Djr
Place of worship lol, I leave that sort of nonsense to the weak and vulnerable
Wash your mouth out, repent repent,
May your god go with you
If you are a atheist repent to the stars for your accusations to the order of momentum.

Wash your mouth out, repent repent,
May your god go with you
If you are a atheist repent to the stars for your accusations to the order of momentum.

Momentum, religion it’s all for the weak vulnerable.

I stand alone and fight for freedom

Can’t really tell much of photos but just finished ceiling change tactics slightly today laid in with same gear then a speedy then a mt then an mt with water at the edges ( I found at this stage it’s near enough looking bob on ) then I left it for 5 minutes and quick waz over with a plastic very softly tbh, I thought yesterday I maybe over troweled the gear at the end, it was ok but that’s reason I changed tactics
1BC69071-0E9A-4201-B259-928A8BB30FC0.jpeg

Hopefully this will be dry tomorrow to get a better picture

Can’t really tell much of photos but just finished ceiling change tactics slightly today laid in with same gear then a speedy then a mt then an mt with water at the edges ( I found at this stage it’s near enough looking bob on ) then I left it for 5 minutes and quick waz over with a plastic very softly tbh, I thought yesterday I maybe over troweled the gear at the end, it was ok but that’s reason I changed tactics
View attachment 22588
Is the gear producing a better finish,, ,,
Than board finish.

View attachment 22588
Looks similar to uni but with bigger white dots showing through?

View attachment 22588
Is it just because I blew the picture up that it doesn’t seem to finish nicely? I don’t mean your work I mean the look of the finish

It’s not the gear that produces the finish it’s the applicator.
I won't disagree with that,,, ,but at the moment some of these plasters have a different consistency in finishing that's what most guys are saying on forum, ,,
Most are saying multi is poor, though I'm not having a problem with it.
And its good Vince has offered lads freebies to try.

Tilers pay 20 quid for a bag of decent adhesive no complaints because they like using it theres alot more options for them with brands but they never moan about price yet alls i hear is moaners about paying £9 a bag. Who the customer actually pays for anyway.

All the whinging about multi vince comes on tells everyone its better and gets slated you cant win ... plasteres are a gang of moaning bastardd full stop.

Tilers pay 20 quid for a bag of decent adhesive no complaints because they like using it theres alot more options for them with brands but they never moan about price yet alls i hear is moaners about paying £9 a bag. Who the customer actually pays for anyway.

All the whinging about multi vince comes on tells everyone its better and gets slated you cant win ... plasteres are a gang of moaning bastardd full stop.

The only person I have seen complain about prices of late is mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yes vincey lol

Adhesive doesn’t give a finished look, finish plaster does of which we only really need 1 and a good 1 at that.

And your point is?

The day I take a photo of a poxy wall or ceiling I've skimmed i want someone to throw me off the nearest F*****g bridge!

Jesus is only skimming what a load of piss and wind its only 1 step up from painting!
been trying to upload but failed