Pure Finish

Members online

lurpak

Artex Boy
First off, thanks to @BritishGypsum for hooking me up with some pure finish. Credit where credits due.

Pure Finish

Mixed up bag n half. Powder feels finer. Nice n creamy mix.

Job was over-skim painted n old plaster walls some areas bonded.

First coat on, nothing to report here. Laid down with same mix. All good.

Moment of truth. Started to flatten with Marshalltown stainless, it’s at this point I could tell this was nice gear. Flattened nicely.

Trowel up same trowel very nice no rips tearing or anything. First time I used it n miss timed so used little water to finish but still nice no problems.

Second gauge same again but finished with no water just wet blade. Very impressed.

Conclusion. It’s very nice gear and the sets were around 2 hours as you don’t need to f**k about with it it finishes really easy. Ran plastic trowel over at end and it all felt like glass.

It sets fast but gradually. Doesn’t flash on you. It’s basically setting like multi-finish but in fast forward.

Will I use it again. Absolutely, already contacted them.

Can’t be arsed to debate the politics that board n multi should be as good as this. We upgrade our phones all the time for the latest more expensive models without crying. All phones work but some work better.

That’s how I’m looking at it. Sometimes board n multi is nice. Sometimes shite. Can always get a finish but sometimes it’s a stress. A stress I don’t need . So if there’s a superior product for a little bit more money I’m all for it.

Also u c**ts should give @Vincey credit for having the balls to try new products. They can’t all be great but I think this one just might be.

First off, thanks to @BritishGypsum for hooking me up with some pure finish. Credit where credits due.

Pure Finish

Moment of truth. Started to flatten with Marshalltown stainless, it’s at this point I could tell this was nice gear. Flattened nicely.

Trowel up same trowel very nice no rips tearing or anything. First time I used it n miss timed so used little water to finish but still nice no problems.

Second gauge same again but finished with no water just wet blade. Very impressed.

Conclusion. It’s very nice gear and the sets were around 2 hours as you don’t need to f**k about with it it finishes really easy. Ran plastic trowel over at end and it all felt like glass.

It sets fast but gradually. Doesn’t flash on you. It’s basically setting like multi-finish but in fast forward.

Can’t be arsed to debate the politics that board n multi should be as good as this. We upgrade our phones all the time for the latest more expensive models without crying. All phones work but some work better.

That’s how I’m looking at it. Sometimes board n multi is nice. Sometimes shite. Can always get a finish but sometimes it’s a stress. A stress I don’t need . So if there’s a superior product for a little bit more money I’m all for it.

Also u c**ts should give @Vincey credit for having the balls to try new products. They can’t all be great but I think this one just might be.
I bet you've joined up to this now haven't you haha I don't even get them goodies I'm on the scheme

Attachments

• IMG_20181018_151541.jpg
    IMG_20181018_151541.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 213
A
If it’s that good they should replace multi with pure so we can have local stocks.

Ahmen exactly!!!

Why the f**k should we have to pay a premium price for a differeny product just so we can actualy finish it!

Im all for paying more for the pure bla bla bla hippy vegan lesbian air puraties bothers some F*****g weirdo customer thats forgot to tek there tampon out bit not so it can be bought to be used as multi or board should be!

Its a F*****g liberty there a set of robbing c**ts!

And just to add thsts fine if you supply & fit and you gave the option to pass cost or tae the hit yourselves.

But some poor f**k**s have to use whats supplied and usualy a lot of it a day!

A

Ahmen exactly!!!

Why the f**k should we have to pay a premium price for a differeny product just so we can actualy finish it!

Im all for paying more for the pure bla bla bla hippy vegan lesbian air puraties bothers some F*****g weirdo customer thats forgot to tek there tampon out bit not so it can be bought to be used as multi or board should be!

And just to add thsts fine if you supply & fit and you gave the option to pass cost or tae the hit yourselves.

Take ye meds lol.
To be fair i dont buy enought gear to be able to get a pallet . If it was on shelf most customers domestic wouldnt have a clue if you put price up 3 quid a bag. Butt you be competing against others who price for board . But your reputation could carry you through. No chance their gonna get this for you site lads though

Pure Finish

All going well until 'felt like glass'

Not another one of these shine the s**t out of it ego stroking c**ts are yer Lurpy? :lol:

Depends on decorators lol

The point is it doesn’t need f**k**g with for that nice finish

might be tempted to try it myself...although that utter shite Uni-finish was described as the best thing since sliced bread and look what happened there.

might be tempted to try it myself...although that utter shite Uni-finish was described as the best thing since sliced bread and look what happened there.

Never used that myself if it’s the one to use no pva I’d have never used it anyway , doesn’t sound right

I’m glad I tried it . Best to be open minded than be a miserable c**t all
Ya life .

They cant even produce a F*****g plasterboard anymore thats fit for purpose!

They think were all F*****g stupid with the pink recycled shite in the middle of thd board that doesnt cut, sutform etc!

There a set of c**ts period!

Shove yer F*****g pure up yer arse @Mike@BG@whaterever yer twattin name is!!!

They think were all F*****g stupid with the pink recycled shite in the middle of thd board that doesnt cut, sutform etc!

Thank f**k you said that bout pink o thought it was just my eyes lol

So its good for overskim lurpack? U just prep as you would using board or multi? Defo interested in using mysen but i aint buying a pallet

Let’s be honest lads if wasn’t for me zombie wouldn’t be this fiesty it’s like he’s gone into 6th gear

You’re welcome

I dnt have any problems with board or multi..apart frm black gritty bits in the multi but board is better

If you’re having no problems wouldn’t bother mate. I seem to get all the shite bags.

Hope is fine for re skim as I’ve just skimmed some c**ts living room

If you’re having no problems wouldn’t bother mate. I seem to get all the shite bags.

Hope is fine for re skim as I’ve just skimmed some c**ts living room
I dont know why there dont stock it merchants as there do multi board etc..there so s**t at marketing products its un-real..cocky fckers knwing theres knwbody to challenge them..knauf have tried and failed

Love how you tagged some random bloke called mike into that! Apparently he joined 2009 but never posted owt. If he ever pops back on he’s gonna be in tears!! Lol

I dont know why there dont stock it merchants as there do multi board etc..there so s**t at marketing products its un-real..cocky fckers knwing theres knwbody to challenge them..knauf have tried and failed
Does anywhere even stock uni anymore. They put that on shelf and it was 12 a sack

Does anywhere even stock uni anymore. They put that on shelf and it was 12 a sack
I havnt seen anywhere that stocks it..i used it once and decide nevernever ever ever would i use that shite again..there have made all gypsum boards out of the leftovers now..worst boards on market are gypsum we use g-tec

A

Ahmen exactly!!!

f**k me you're a mind reader.
What do you reckon I think about @lurpak right now?