Thinking about leaving my factory based job to work with a friend who is a plasterer

• Thread starter Deleted member 41752
  • Start date

Members online

Peeease tell me you lot are winding me up.

50% of 100 is 50.

So 100% plus 50 is 150

100 is 2/3 of 150

So if stevieo is on £100 for ten hours, then he gets £10 per hour.

If Geordie Johnny does 15 hrs for the same money, then he's on £6.66 per hour, isn't he?

Two thirds.
This I why I'm not allowed to do 8 year olds homework.....
Just about allowed to do 5 year olds lol

Peeease tell me you lot are winding me up.

50% of 100 is 50.

So 100% plus 50 is 150

100 is 2/3 of 150

So if stevieo is on £100 for ten hours, then he gets £10 per hour.

If Geordie Johnny does 15 hrs for the same money, then he's on £6.66 per hour, isn't he?

Two thirds.
Get ye I doubled hours

Geordies have always paid shite. I remember chatting to someone one day and being fekkin horrified by what he told me. He was on same money as me but for 50% more hours.
Its s**t mate all my jobs are recomendations but priced an extension other day 2k someone else doing it for 900 including gear how can they be making money crazy

Makes me want to get another job sometimes can work in morrisons and for not fsr off that and not have any of the s**t like price jobs after work
Don't bother with truck driving mate. It's all rigged so as the harder you work, the less you get for your hour. For starters, everyone does 10 hr days, then time and a half on a weekend and double time Sunday - but then if they have every weekend for you, they say 5/7 so no ovies. Extra £1.50/hr for nights. The tramping is day rate with about £30 night out money. £700 notes a week for living like a dog in the cab.

Always either skint or worked to death. At least if I'm skint jobbing it's either because I've f**k*d up and priced something wrong or I've got nowt on so I can lie in bed.

Learn to talk to people...no need to work for shite money, when you walk into a house really look at the person your talking to and say the right things....adapt to their way of thinking and change your script to auit...they'll trust you and thank you for it

Non from me....lado can keep raping people....I'm off to bed
f**k**g joke you nobjocky if you want to pipe up then expect it back could of just read it and kept your mouth shut you gobby keyboard warrior c**t! IL knock the pony out of you ya f****t!