Thanks unifinish For costing me

And just to balance things up and clarify, if it's not the material what happens next?
The plasterer has to fix it, if he/she doesn't then BG get another scheme member to do it, pay them and then chase the original plasterer for the money. BG are also good payers btw. No quote just do the job properly and put your invoice in.

I've ducked out of these threads now that mention the scheme because its a losing battle. I will say though that im suprised at you @flynnyman. I thought with your other side project you might have seen the bigger picture but i've obviously gave you to much credit.

I love a unifinish thread.
You never know which way it's going to go.
Always so full of love too........

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The plasterer has to fix it, if he/she doesn't then BG get another scheme member to do it, pay them and then chase the original plasterer for the money. BG are also good payers btw. No quote just do the job properly and put your invoice in.

I've ducked out of these threads now that mention the scheme because its a losing battle. I will say though that im suprised at you @flynnyman. I thought with your other side project you might have seen the bigger picture but i've obviously gave you to much credit.

Yes because how dare he ask a question lol

Why are you surprised at me for asking basic questions?

Which question or post are you referring to? I've got bored of this place lately and this subject is one of the things that's boring me or the fact when it's discussed some people see their arse or start talking s**t.

I'm also gonna ask you a question and it's only because you have just mentioned something in this thread, are you working for BG on these jobs or the customer?

Which question or post are you referring to? I've got bored of this place lately and this subject is one of the things that's boring me or the fact when it's discussed some people see their arse or start talking s**t.

You cant be that bored you funnied loads of comments !!!

Nope not bothered/suprised at all about questions. Just suprised that nobody at all on here has thought of the bigger picture of the scheme. People only seem to see whats in front of their nose. Thats me done on it though

Nope not bothered/suprised at all about questions. Just suprised that nobody at all on here has thought of the bigger picture of the scheme. People only seem to see whats in front of their nose. Thats me done on it though
I have been very positive about the scheme it's just the lies and bullshit in between that some people keep making up :)

I always guarantee my work and always will,I have a written guarantee that states: IF ANY THING GOES WRONG WITH THE COMPLETED PLASTERING WORK,YOU HAVE A 12 MONTH GUARANTEE NO QUIBBLE .JUST CONTACT ME AND I PROMICE TO REPAIR ALL FAULTS WITHIN WITHIN 12 MONTHS,THEY LOVE IT!!!!!!

I always guarantee my work and always will,I have a written guarantee that states: IF ANY THING GOES WRONG WITH THE COMPLETED PLASTERING WORK,YOU HAVE A 12 MONTH GUARANTEE NO QUIBBLE .JUST CONTACT ME AND I PROMICE TO REPAIR ALL FAULTS WITHIN WITHIN 12 MONTHS,THEY LOVE IT!!!!!!

I just take the money and get recommended for the next job and tell them no im busy i couldnt be arsed doing your job.
If it fails i couldnt care less.

Do you add "THEY LOVE IT" at the end??

Fk that

12 months? Apart from a uni finish fail what could possibly go wrong with your work if it's top notch in 12 months can honestly say I've never been called back a year later in my younger days had a few but these days it's a process of limitation to not get a call back I might take a bit longer but it's worth it stuff like carpet protector protect windows sockets off wall no foot prints outside the extra trowel plus as I've got older people actually value my opinion rather than say when I was 25 even though could do the job it's just publics perception

12 months? Apart from a uni finish fail what could possibly go wrong with your work if it's top notch in 12 months can honestly say I've never been called back a year later in my younger days had a few but these days it's a process of limitation to not get a call back I might take a bit longer but it's worth it stuff like carpet protector protect windows sockets off wall no foot prints outside the extra trowel plus as I've got older people actually value my opinion rather than say when I was 25 even though could do the job it's just publics perception

Absolutely cock on

12 months !!?? Mine get 12 minutes! ! Just enough time to chuck everything in the van and scarper with a fistful of dollars :rayos:

It still be going on Wednesday night
Flipping heck all I done is been surfing ,food and waterslide, pool, aqua aerobics got back and the life guards out now waves are getting heavy
IMG_1650.JPG

Just met some more Americans as well

I must say having scrutinised this post I must pull you up on your opinion being valued, I think your opinion is about as valued as mine on here lol