Thanks unifinish For costing me

Members online

I know mate crazy thing is I never wanted 1 now will have 3 come may I come on here for a release from the noise Mrs ect it's amusing to see all the in house fighting over a bag of plaster which if I'm honest we never get to the bottom of,but I've learnt a few tricks and useful info off here I will say

Drink drugs gambling tpf......take your pick.
And its only 9 oclock !!
Most lads are in your shoes ...soon they will be in their slippers enjoy your life and enjoy your family.
End of the day thats all we have.

Drink drugs gambling tpf......take your pick.
And its only 9 oclock !!
Most lads are in your shoes ...soon they will be in their slippers enjoy your life and enjoy your family.
End of the day thats all we have.
My days of that are gone although come close to having a blow out once or twice do like a beer and why shouldn't I have a couple of I want them life goes to quick to sit in watching soaps and trying to be perfect person I'm a plasterer been doing it 18 years now I got a sick sense of humour and don't let much bother me these days I find the threads on uni ect entertaining as it always goes side ways and off track

It's got sensible here and I'm not happy. My Mrs is fit as feck bot foreign and 12 yrs younger than me. How do I block gps's s**t ? Seriously about the gps s**t ?

I was amazed at 6..........but 9?!!
still, I wonder what the outcome will be?

Basically the same thing that's happened to every tradesman for the last 5000 years or so. A job went t1ts up, it'll be put right, he'll have a grumble, then move on and forget about it.

The only thing that's changed over those 5000 years is where the trades in question let off steam to their peers.

I was amazed at 6..........but 9?!!
still, I wonder what the outcome will be?

Seeing as you put a question mark on the end.

I predict given it's exposure on here and the damaging affect it potentially has, a sweetner will be paid to @hstoke and the fault will be found to be the artex ceiling itself be it distemper or something of the like, @hstoke will be invited into the exclusive scheme and be handed the role of assesser to boot.
@hstoke will in turn be a staunch supporter of uni and will commence posting selfies of himself with the product on site and in the back of his van.

Either that or the Russians have been at the dirty tricks again

Could be wrong though ;)

about now this thread deserves a pic of a sunny beach....
@imago you're right, ......and if I'm not mistaken, the world is still turning......
@gps....prophetic...we'll see no doubt :)

@gps I'd see your point if Irish spread liked unifinish and was on here posting selfies and bigging it up like other people but he is very vocal about his dislike for it so I I do wonder what goes in your head to link his new job to unifinish failing. You go on like my wife sometimes, pick up on the stupidest points and won't let it go.

@gps I'd see your point if Irish spread liked unifinish and was on here posting selfies and bigging it up like other people but he is very vocal about his dislike for it so I I do wonder what goes in your head to link his new job to unifinish failing. You go on like my wife sometimes, pick up on the stupidest points and won't let it go.

Look he come on here and mentioned his freelance work not me, I've asked what faults he goes to assess and as you are aware no answer has been forthcoming.

Is gps flynnyman or something I don't mind being called a c**t really I been called it all my life,has a yen ever been paid compensation by bg before and if so what did they get

Look he come on here and mentioned his freelance work not me, I've asked what faults he goes to assess and as you are aware no answer has been forthcoming.

And to qualify that further I ask because certainly in the domestic scene I do not see any instance when British gypsum investigation is needed except for a failure in uni like this thread.

That's it.

Is gps flynnyman or something I don't mind being called a c**t really I been called it all my life,has a yen ever been paid compensation by bg before and if so what did they get

I suspect there is a reason you have been called it all you life my friend pmsl

Not answering then lol because the answer is 0
I've had the blame for cracks coming back though and had to redo about 4m2 for a damp company over there membrane as the skim delaminated from the bonding but I think I put two much cement in the bonding lol

I've had the blame for cracks coming back though and had to redo about 4m2 for a damp company over there membrane as the skim delaminated from the bonding but I think I put two much cement in the bonding lol

So absolutely nothing by cover then