Terrorist attack

Members online

Ok, show me where I claimed that. More lies Gordon. I said we killed muslims in there country, stop adding bits.

You have said we have gone over there and killed them correct ? Thereby implying this was the only purpose because at no time have you ever gave a reason, it's always we just killed them

You have said we have gone over there and killed them correct ? Thereby implying this was the only purpose because at no time have you ever gave a reason, it's always we just killed them
What the fk are you on about?

Look again they where mostly British born my friend
I said before "about half of the terrorist, foreign born" because I didn't want to split hairs over numbers but you seem to insist on being proved wrong, so here you go.

Of the Islamist terror attacks on British soil.
7 foreign born
8 British born

Of the Islamist "Terrorist Incidents in Great Britain" This is the attacks above and foiled plots.
33 foreign born
14 British born

So out of 47 terrorists, well over half were foreign born.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain#2010s

gps has read this before but continues to pretend that he has not seen any of this before because he would rather believe that the attacks have nothing to do with British interference in muslim countries.
Listen to the first video at :45 - 1:13. Shehzad Tanweer 7/7 bomber
https://youtu.be/FG6a26uX1eA
[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Sidique_Khan']This video at :15 onwards. Mohammad Sidique Khan 7/7 bomber

https://youtu.be/jHXLaio8G3I
Quote: "Until we feel security, you'll be our target. Until you stop the bombing, gassing, imprisonment and torture of my people, we'll not stop this fight."
- Mohammad Sidique Khan. 7/7 bomber
Those two guys were originally going to carry out their attacks in Afghanistan but while in Pakistan or Afghanistan (I can't remember which) they were persuaded by an Al-Qaeda leader to carry out their attacks in the UK instead.
I already posted quotes in another thread, from some of the failed London 2005 bombers where they stated in court that they did what they did because of British interference in muslim countries.
The guy that attacked a French policeman with a hammer was heard to shout "This is for Syria" (no doubt in French).
One of the guys that beheaded Lee Rigby stated in court. "Basically it's a war between Islam and those militaries that invade Muslim lands. One of them just happens to be British military and therefore the war continues even to this day."
- Michael Adebolajo (Murderer of fusileer Lee Rigby)[/URL]

I said before "about half of the terrorist, foreign born" because I didn't want to split hairs over numbers but you seem to insist on being proved wrong, so here you go.

Of the Islamist terror attacks on British soil.
7 foreign born
8 British born

Of the Islamist "Terrorist Incidents in Great Britain" This is the attacks above and foiled plots.
33 foreign born
14 British born

So out of 47 terrorists, well over half were foreign born.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain#2010s

we wasn't talking foiled was we ? we was talking actual attacks.
who are the 7 foreign born ?

so you would agree then that mass immigration and in particular the import of islamists is wrong ?

why don't you post up the videos of isis saying they are after taking over and destroying the west ? nothing to do with interference

we wasn't talking foiled was we ? we was talking actual attacks.
who are the 7 foreign born ?

so you would agree then that mass immigration and in particular the import of islamists is wrong ?
7 foreign born to 8 British born is "About half" which is what I said.
If you want to know who the foreign born terrorist were, go and read about 7/7, London and Glasgow car bombs, Leytonstone tube station and Borough Market.
I know you won't though because you don't want to know the truth.

And as for the foiled attacks, what does it matter if the plots were foiled? The point is they are foreign born terrorists wanting to attack the UK, m8

Hahahahahahaha you've got to be a parody account, no way could you be for real.

Says the terrorists sympathiser.
You will be telling us next that these grooming gangs are all innocent, it was the young girls 12/13 year olds leading them on, begging for it ?
They must have an excuse after all Stuart why else would they do it ?

You will be telling us next that these grooming gangs are all innocent, it was the young girls 12/13 year olds leading them on, begging for it ?
Nail on head.

Go fk yourself

Nobody here has put forward an excuse for the attacks or the grooming. There's no need to change the subject just because you are losing the argument, m8. :LOL:

Nobody here has put forward an excuse for the attacks or the grooming. There's no need to change the subject just because you are losing the argument, m8. :LOL:
This is what he does, twists everything to try and make himself look smart when in fact everyone on here knows exactly what he's like.

You are right the argument/reasons are being lost, the left just keep giving in to Islam and anything that is non British that's a fact. Radical Islam is the problem and the only problem with regard to terrorism we face in this country.

Let me ask you this.

You government/president/leader is bombing and gassing you, your army is beating robbing raping and killing you, would you not hope for outside help ?

This is what he does, twists everything to try and make himself look smart when in fact everyone on here knows exactly what he's like.

No, I see the problem And make no excuses for it because there is none, you and those like you make excuses for them.

There isn't any similarities at all is there, the reason the grooming gangs got away with it for nearly 20 years is it was racist to dare to question it.

Hang on a minute the same is happening now with Islam, we can't speak out against it we can't tell them it's not fit for the western world and our values and freedom because mmmmmmm oh yes it's fuc kin racist to do so

Wake up ladies and gents it's gonna be to late

Let me ask you this.

You government/president/leader is bombing and gassing you, your army is beating robbing raping and killing you, would you not hope for outside help ?
Of course but all that happens in the middle east is one bunch of muslim leaders get replaced by another bunch of muslim leaders that are just as bad or worse than the previous bunch.
More people have died from violence since the invasion of Iraq than died in the 30 years Saddam Hussein was in power. Although he was a total c**t, he was maintaining some order there.
It was mostly Sunnis running Iraq while Saddam Hussein was in power. He got booted and now the Shia have got the upper hand. Many of the Sunnis turned to Al Qaeda and ISIS for protection from the Shia and joined them and they became so strong that they were able to invade eastern Syria.

Libya has been no better since the civil war. It is now dived up between various forces that continue to kill each other and innocent civilians. Gaddafi was being paid by the EU to stop African migrants crossing from Libya into Europe. Now that he's gone you have terrorists organising the crossings for the migrants that want to come and live in a street near you.

I read an interesting article where a journalist asked loads of US soldiers about their experiences in Afghanistan. The soldiers thought that they were going to be welcomed with open arms by the Afghan people because this was the propoganda they had been fed before they went. They found that many people despised them and wanted to kill them. They said that the people they were putting in power were just as bad as the Taliban. They were asking themselves why the f**k were they really there? If I find it again I'll post it here for you. It was a real eye opener, m8.

Of course but all that happens in the middle east is one bunch of muslim leaders get replaced by another bunch of muslim leaders that are just as bad or worse than the previous bunch.
More people have died from violence since the invasion of Iraq than died in the 30 years Saddam Hussein was in power. Although he was a total c**t, he was maintaining some order there.
It was mostly Sunnis running Iraq while Saddam Hussein was in power. He got booted and now the Shia have got the upper hand. Many of the Sunnis turned to Al Qaeda and ISIS for protection from the Shia and joined them and they became so strong that they were able to invade eastern Syria.

Libya has been no better since the civil war. It is now dived up between various forces that continue to kill each other and innocent civilians. Gaddafi was being paid by the EU to stop African migrants crossing from Libya into Europe. Now that he's gone you have terrorists organising the crossings for the migrants that want to come and live in a street near you.

I read an interesting article where a journalist asked loads of US soldiers about their experiences in Afghanistan. The soldiers thought that they were going to be welcomed with open arms by the Afghan people because this was the propoganda they had been fed before they went. They found that many people despised them and wanted to kill them. They said that the people they were putting in power were just as bad as the Taliban. They were asking themselves why the f**k were they really there? If I find it again I'll post it here for you. It was a real eye opener, m8.

Was it a BBC or CNN journalist? If so don't bother

There isn't any similarities at all is there, the reason the grooming gangs got away with it for nearly 20 years is it was racist to dare to question it.

Hang on a minute the same is happening now with Islam, we can't speak out against it we can't tell them it's not fit for the western world and our values and freedom because mmmmmmm oh yes it's fuc kin racist to do so

I don't disagree with you there.

The left have encouraged anything that isn't British culture because they want to do away with it and then we can all live in some fantasy, worker's paradise. lol. What is happening is that Islamic culture will replace British culture which it has already started to do. The left don't seem to realise that they can't use Islam and then discard it when it has served it's purpose for them. Muslims are only tolerating the left while the left are useful to them and eventually they will f**k the left off out of it. It's exactly the same tactics the communists were using to gain power in Eastern Europe, Latin America and elswehere. Take a look at this, m8s

I agree that if there live here they should abide by our laws. If they live there culture so much then just stay where they are. Pisses me off when kids can't say xmas and can't do nativity plays because religions get offended. Imagine us going over there and telling them to turn of them loud speakers that they pray through at 5am in the morning as it offends us, we'd get beheaded on the spot.

If the Afghans hated the armies being there so much then why do they target the innocents over here? Why not go for government buildings...the people that made the decision to go to Afghanistan??

If the Afghans hated the armies being there so much then why do they target the innocents over here? Why not go for government buildings...the people that made the decision to go to Afghanistan??
Surely you are not saying that nobody has tried, m8?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...rorist-khalid-masood-told-family-member-week/

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/16/man-h...es-of-parliament-in-ongoing-incident-6713279/

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ed-over-incident-in-whitehall-near-parliament

It's already to late mate. In a few decades , when the non muslim population is down to 20%, the reversing period will start .