Terrorist attack

Haven't seen any news today mate, so can't comment. But yeah, well Islamic extremism.. I'm still not convinced that you can just pigeon hole a whole religion, but I will agree that there seems to be a problem with many of them becoming brainwashed, radicalised due to elements of its teachings. And sharia law should be banned, and practicing it jailable/deporting offences. The aussies have it right their approach to it.
You can't pigeon hole a religion I agree, and most muslims are law abiding citizens just getting on with life. It's the small minority that want rooting out but you feel the communities themselves need to do more to address it.

You can't pigeon hole a religion I agree, and most muslims are law abiding citizens just getting on with life. It's the small minority that want rooting out but you feel the communities themselves need to do more to address it.
Yeah I agree. By mostly doing/saying nothing it's almost like they are going and condoning it in a way. I know now and again some imams come out and speak, but you would think they would be more outraged at people carrying out these attacks in their name

I'll be honest...I don't like moderate muslims either.
Why?....
The ones (years back) I worked for wouldn't pay. And they always talked about us in arabic. AND they stood and watched us work...

Before any lefties spout that other races/religions have done that to them...me too. BUT.
ALL. ALL WITHOUT EXEPTION...muslims have.

Yeah I agree. By mostly doing/saying nothing it's almost like they are going and condoning it in a way. I know now and again some imams come out and speak, but you would think they would be more outraged at people carrying out these attacks in their name
But it's not in the their name the same as that guy today didn't do it in my name, if you say it did you take ownership of it which also includes blame. There is a problem with certain teachings of Islam but it's not Islam as a whole because a lot of muslims go about their business like us. If you don't want sharia law you also need to look into other religions or catholic, Jewish, seikh who also have their own laws and rules which are not much different depending which side your looking at them from. It's a case of well if they don't say anything they condone it, this is not true they will be just as scared as most but have to live with suspicion, similar things happened in the 60's/70's with an Irish accent.

I'll be honest...I don't like moderate muslims either.
Why?....
The ones (years back) I worked for wouldn't pay. And they always talked about us in arabic. AND they stood and watched us work...

Before any lefties spout that other races/religions have done that to them...me too. BUT.
ALL. ALL WITHOUT EXEPTION...muslims have.
Maybe they were saying how amazed they were and could watch you all day :)

But it's not in the their name the same as that guy today didn't do it in my name, if you say it did you take ownership of it which also includes blame. There is a problem with certain teachings of Islam but it's not Islam as a whole because a lot of muslims go about their business like us. If you don't want sharia law you also need to look into other religions or catholic, Jewish, seikh who also have their own laws and rules which are not much different depending which side your looking at them from. It's a case of well if they don't say anything they condone it, this is not true they will be just as scared as most but have to live with suspicion, similar things happened in the 60's/70's with an Irish accent.

What does Islam think of gays ? The LGBT ? What does Islam think of women's rights ? What does Islam think of Muslims marring non Muslims ?

What teachings says any of the above is tolerated ? Maybe you could post it up

What does Islam think of gays ? The LGBT ? What does Islam think of women's rights ? What does Islam think of Muslims marring non Muslims ?

What teachings says any of the above is tolerated ? Maybe you could post it up
Instead of me editing your post, do me a favour and read it back to yourself, but replace the word Islam with DUP, then you have your answer.

Similar ? So not the same

Show me these teachings please ?
You asked a question about their views on certain things and I said they were similar you also need to look at the other religions I pointed out and there must be others I left out.

You asked a question about their views on certain things and I said they were similar you also need to look at the other religions I pointed out and there must be others I left out.

Do the dup, kill gays ? Do they stone women to death ?

Do the dup, kill gays ? Do they stone women to death ?
What's this got to do with what I said in my post? I'm not sure if they do it's irrelevant, pretty sure there are not public stoning in this country, if your on about countries we sell arms to them yes they do.

What's this got to do with what I said in my post? I'm not sure if they do it's irrelevant, pretty sure there are not public stoning in this country, if your on about countries we well arms to them yes they do.

I have no idea why what I asked had to do with the dup. Oh yes it's because you don't like the answer so deflect from it

It is into murky water mate. Bad wording on my part, but they are claiming to do it for the same god and believe I said it's almost Like they are condoning not that they are. And no I'm sure most are appalled But sometimes silence is deafening. and yeah there was a few cases that that as all it needed to send someone to jail was an Irish accent. And as I said on prev posts on how to deal with it, you can't just round ppl up with no evidence as we had internment and it was recruiting factor during the troubles, less of a. Deterrent as it turned more moderate nationalists/republicans more Hardliners. As u said after previous terror attacks i don't know how to deal with it, as said jailing Muslims with little to no evidence will radicalise more. Attacks like this the other day, will radicalise more(stupid as that clown thinks he's taking revenge for his) but killing innocents doesn't do anyone cause any good at all. I can see people's frustration to, looks like little to nothing is being done and seems like more or less told to ignore it. I still can't help but think it boils down from acting like the world's police service and getting involved in the middle east. There needs to be a huge cash injection into intelligence to weed out any fundamentalists and the laws amended so that they can be jailed or deported, I can't see any other way to try and sort this mess out. And just to point out, the clown that mowed ppl blown near the mosque is a t**t too. That attack is no better than any extremist one.

There are about 3000 (Correct me if I'm wrong) muslims under investigation in the UK. Who do you think gave a lot of those names to the police?

This isn't a terrorist attack. It's just some dur brain who's been reading too many Facebook posts. The justice system will go to town in him though to keep the pc brigade happy, and the nutter extremists will probably kill a hundred for revenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like an isolated attack...no organisation planning it...no churches or anything preaching to him.
Just lock him up.
How is it isolated there have been quite a few vans mounting the pavement used as weapons? No organisations planned the others but took responsibility for them that's a lot different, oh and I can see people preaching the hatred on line so there are. Sad how you see him different and are not even prepared to wait for any evidence just brush him under the carpet, nothing to see here.

This isn't a terrorist attack. It's just some dur brain who's been reading too many Facebook posts. The justice system will go to town in him though to keep the pc brigade happy, and the nutter extremists will probably kill a hundred for revenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol he is no different to some other dur brain as you put it, who watched Islamic s**t on Facebook.

How is it isolated there have been quite a few vans mounting the pavement used as weapons? No organisations planned the others but took responsibility for them that's a lot different, oh and I can see people preaching the hatred on line so there are. Sad how you see him different and are not even prepared to wait for any evidence just brush him under the carpet, nothing to see here.
Lol he is no different to some other dur brain as you put it, who watched Islamic s**t on Facebook.

The Islamist terrorists friend.

That's how the left roll folks