Terrorist attack

Ok ok ok. Look. Ok.
Lets pretend the sole reason they attack our innocent people...even muslims...is because our government decided to drop bombs on some part of their country.
Ok lets pretend we are agreed on that. (We're not)

Now, can we retaliate or boot them out? Or would you like to pander to their whims?

Ok ok ok. Look. Ok.
Lets pretend the sole reason they attack our innocent people...even muslims...is because our government decided to drop bombs on some part of their country.
Ok lets pretend we are agreed on that. (We're not)

Now, can we retaliate or boot them out? Or would you like to pander to their whims?
Something needs to be done, I agree with you. Just don't know what. Tit for tat killings isn't going to get us anywhere though.

Why the fk do I know what's classsed as an act of terror? Stop making me out to be some sympathiser just because I'm no towing the same line as you.

What's different between that and the other night ? Apart from 1 dead

Something needs to be done, I agree with you. Just don't know what. Tit for tat killings isn't going to get us anywhere though.

1 idiot the other night vs all other attacks here and you call it tit for tat. Radical Islam is attacking western values and wants to take over, so let's think what can we do ? Possibly stamp out radical Islam ? Or just let them take over

At last common ground!
Civil war is probably the only answer because these animals are going nowhere.

Correct.

You say there countries whose countries ? The terror attacks here are all British born
Apart from one of the 7/7 bombers, I'm pretty sure all 5 or 6 of the failed London bombers of 2005, all 3 of the Borough Market attack. So that makes about half of the attackers on British soil (7/7, failed bombing, Lee Rigby, Westminster, Ariana Grande concert, Borough Market). So that makes about half of the terrorist, foreign born, m8

Apart from one of the 7/7 bombers, I'm pretty sure all 5 or 6 of the failed London bombers of 2005, all 3 of the Borough Market attack. So that makes about half of the attackers on British soil (7/7, failed bombing, Lee Rigby, Westminster, Ariana Grande concert, Borough Market). So that makes about half of the terrorist, foreign born, m8

Look again they where mostly British born my friend

You want to kill all the muslims?

still don't get it do you, moderate Muslims are not and have not ever been a problem here, however radical islam is the problem and will continue to be a problem why it has the likes of you sympathising with it.

You want to kill all the muslims?
Why would you want to pin such a horrible statement on me?

I want an end to this shite.
I don't want senseless murder or any more bloodshed whatsoever.
I want a peaceful country where my kids can grow and thrive without fear.

How can this happen with radical Islam?
I dont mind moderates. I just wish they would integrate...oh and stop outbreeding us.
The two seperate communities have alreafy divided us.

Reactions: gps
I don't fking sympathise you cretin
The thing is...when you give a reason for what they are doing...and use it as an argument against those of us who dont want to tolerate these people...you must surely see that makes you a sympathizer...

The thing is...when you give a reason for what they are doing...and use it as an argument against those of us who dont want to tolerate these people...you must surely see that makes you a sympathizer...
Your turning into as big a cnt as your boyfriend. They are all over the media saying that is why they are doing it, I didn't just make it up. Me repeating what they said doesn't make me a sympathiser does it? You and your boyfriend seem to know exactly why there doing it and anyone that disagrees is a sympathiser? Away and boil yer fking head

Why would you want to pin such a horrible statement on me?

I want an end to this shite.
I don't want senseless murder or any more bloodshed whatsoever.
I want a peaceful country where my kids can grow and thrive without fear.

How can this happen with radical Islam?
I dont mind moderates. I just wish they would integrate...oh and stop outbreeding us.
The two seperate communities have alreafy divided us.
Dead right Craig! How the fook do they afford to have 8 kids anyway. Their should be a cap to protect western civilisation or the world will be Muslim within a couple of centuries.

Your turning into as big a cnt as your boyfriend. They are all over the media saying that is why they are doing it, I didn't just make it up. Me repeating what they said doesn't make me a sympathiser does it? You and your boyfriend seem to know exactly why there doing it and anyone that disagrees is a sympathiser? Away and boil yer fking head

Are they ? Show me one story in the last 12 months saying that this is why they are doing it ?

Again why not after Kosovo ? 1 st Iraq war ? Why did Russia no suffer after Afghanistan?

radical Islam is wanting to destroy and take over the west they have said it and are carrying out its in the book.

Anyone one would think the sole purpose of the west going into Syria Libya Afghanistan Iraq was purely to kill muslims. Nothing to do with savage dictators and their atrocities

Are they ? Show me one story in the last 12 months saying that this is why they are doing it ?

Again why not after Kosovo ? 1 st Iraq war ? Why did Russia no suffer after Afghanistan?

radical Islam is wanting to destroy and take over the west they have said it and are carrying out its in the book.

Anyone one would think the sole purpose of the west going into Syria Libya Afghanistan Iraq was purely to kill muslims. Nothing to do with savage dictators and their atrocities
Savage dictators lol I'm sure if you were to ask them if they preferred there dictators or Isis they would choose there dictators.

Savage dictators lol I'm sure if you were to ask them if they preferred there dictators or Isis they would choose there dictators.

Ok look at Syria then, you never see anyone complaining about why have the west come in do you ? NEVER

I think you hold saddam and gadaffi in to high a regard.

Ok look at Syria then, you never see anyone complaining about why have the west come in do you ? NEVER

I think you hold saddam and gadaffi in to high a regard.
I don't hold anyone in high regard, I'm just going of memory of the many things I've read about it.

I don't hold anyone in high regard, I'm just going of memory of the many things I've read about it.

So you never read about all the atrocities these dictators carried out ?

Imagine Mrs May gassed and bombed us regularly, our army stole beat killed and raped us, wouldn't you want help and intervention ?