Terrorist attack

Make no mistake I do totally condemn all acts of terror.

But funny again how the response is totally different.

It was inevitable this would happen sooner or later, there cant be much surprise about it. It will only fuel the fire for more attacks on innocent people.

How witty and clever those lefties are!
I wish the rest of us weren't such knuckle dragging idiots :(

Make no mistake I do totally condemn all acts of terror.

But funny again how the response is totally different.
What response? If your on about yours then it's not different, it's the same as it always is, your looking to make comparisons to make the crime or tragedy less than it is to defend your way of looking at things.

Another shining example of new labours multicultural diversity agenda when they were in power .Hate breads hate and the bar is now set . Eye for an eye an all that . Where do we go from here ? How can we solve this problem . I am getting sick of it all and i am starting to loose hope for our country . Both sides are wrong But we have to remember that for every action there is a reaction and what we have seen today is the net result. Don't get me wrong i deplore the far right and all they stand for but it is any wonder that this event happened . Pandoras box has been opened and where are those who took the lid off? They are safe and sound in there million pound houses with there well paid jobs and golden old age to look forward to while the rest of us have to suffer and watch while the shite piles up around us . The country is broken and i wish we could just push the reset button but that never going to happen . Hold on people we are in for a bumpy ride and when you thing you have seen it all just hold on because you ain't seen nothing yet.:(

Another shining example of new labours multicultural diversity agenda when they were in power .Hate breads hate and the bar is now set . Eye for an eye an all that . Where do we go from here ? How can we solve this problem . I am getting sick of it all and i am starting to loose hope for our country . Both sides are wrong But we have to remember that for every action there is a reaction and what we have seen today is the net result. Don't get me wrong i deplore the far right and all they stand for but it is any wonder that this event happened . Pandoras box has been opened and where are those who took the lid off? They are safe and sound in there million pound houses with there well paid jobs and golden old age to look forward to while the rest of us have to suffer and watch while the shite piles up around us . The country is broken and i wish we could just push the reset button but that never going to happen . Hold on people we are in for a bumpy ride and when you thing you have seen it all just hold on because you ain't seen nothing yet.:(

Ahmen to that!

I wish the news would stop calling the bloke a van driver. He's not a true van driver as the highway code forbids such actions. :)

Odd the reaction here don't you think ?

An Islamist attack is simply "we carry on as normal"

An attack on muslims and all of a sudden they are afraid to walk down the street, afraid to go to the mosque.
What about us westerners who are now afraid to go to concerts afraid to go for a drink ?

Different story isn't it.

It's heartbreaking that again innocents have been hurt here.

I'm afraid though it's time to look in the mirror my friends.

This mosque has a history of hate.

Odd the reaction here don't you think ?

An Islamist attack is simply "we carry on as normal"

An attack on muslims and all of a sudden they are afraid to walk down the street, afraid to go to the mosque.
What about us westerners who are now afraid to go to concerts afraid to go for a drink ?

Different story isn't it.

It's heartbreaking that again innocents have been hurt here.

I'm afraid though it's time to look in the mirror my friends.

This mosque has a history of hate.
Completely completely agree.

From ? Islam is a religion of peace, so surely not ? What are you suggesting ?
I'm not suggesting anything, this is what the extremists want, hate breads hate, the next isis attack will be accredited to this

We certainly shouldnt be walking around on egg shells trying to appease them.
These things should be talked about...out in the open.
The more we pander to their whims the more they will take.

So what are we saying, was this guy a white far right member ? I not been watching the news

s**t like this could spark tit for tat attacks is the problem. We had that for years. When the Ira killed then the uvf/lvf would go kill random catholics, which then in turn led to the Ira Killing protestants and the cycle continued. Hopefully won't leas to something like that

s**t like this could spark tit for tat attacks is the problem. We had that for years. When the Ira killed then the uvf/lvf would go kill random catholics, which then in turn led to the Ira Killing protestants and the cycle continued. Hopefully won't leas to something like that

A police officer was attacked here today as well, this seems to be non news, also more terror in Paris today. Until the real problem is spoke about (Islam) this is never getting any better.

A police officer was attacked here today as well, this seems to be non news, also more terror in Paris today. Until the real problem is spoke about (Islam) this is never getting any better.
Haven't seen any news today mate, so can't comment. But yeah, well Islamic extremism.. I'm still not convinced that you can just pigeon hole a whole religion, but I will agree that there seems to be a problem with many of them becoming brainwashed, radicalised due to elements of its teachings. And sharia law should be banned, and practicing it jailable/deporting offences. The aussies have it right their approach to it.

Dianne Abbott described the Manchester terrorist attack as an "incident" but within 3 hours described this attack on Muslims as terrorist, very odd

Must of been the diabetes affecting her