Sweden looks nice...I'm off

Members online

House bulding shares took a 30% hit today, shows what the investors think...taylor wimpy down 28% over 1 billion off their market cap in a day

The thing that worries me the most is what's the situation with eu citizens who are staying here but do not have UK citizenship? Will he get deported back to Germany?
1466787328379.jpg

London and Oxford vote remain, woman from hartlepool votes leave because she doesn't want to go abroad anyway. You do the math. Should've had to pass a written test to vote on at least the basics of eu membership. Give the same written test to 16 year olds too so they can vote . Rather that than a Geordie at the polling station in their pyjamas on the way home from school run. Deliverance

Reactions: Pug
London and Oxford vote remain, woman from hartlepool votes leave because she doesn't want to go abroad anyway. You do the math. Should've had to pass a written test to vote on at least the basics of eu membership. Give the same written test to 16 year olds too so they can vote . Rather that than a Geordie at the polling station in their pyjamas on the way home from school run. Deliverance

The reason the major cities voted remain is not due to intelligence but the fact these cities are hugely populated by non British so you do the maths.

Was it not only British citizens that were eligible to vote?

No, those from the commonwealth countries have a vote so long as they are residents and on the electoral roll

Those with dual nationalities could vote all these people largely live in the bigger cities

That's not right. And why did Irish living in the uk have the vote? If you give the irish the vote why not give anyone else living here the vote? Nothing against the irish like. my grans from limerick

the isle of mann didnt have the vote. theyre not part of the eec and so are a shining example of what can be achieved outside of europe

:LOL:People from Hartlepool are called monkey hangers
Geordies are from Newcastle
Macklems from Sunderland
Smoggies from middlesbrough
Why get dressed when you go back to bed in 12hours

That's not right. And why did Irish living in the uk have the vote? If you give the irish the vote why not give anyone else living here the vote? Nothing against the irish like. my grans from limerick
Them damn irish, I say only let em stay if we can have saint patricks day as a bank holiday....my dad is irish, born on st patricks day so his parents went really original and called him patrick, a lot of thought went into that

Saint gobain own British gypsum so that uni finish gonna be even more expensive, won't tell Plasterman that though

Them damn irish, I say only let em stay if we can have saint patricks day as a bank holiday....my dad is irish, born on st patricks day so his parents went really original and called him patrick, a lot of thought went into that

Called my youngest Patrick Giuseppe. Patrick was a very popular name here but in recent years, parents have been naming their kids names like f**k**g Apple, park and even Donald duck. :cry:

We have a free travel agreement and some other agreement with the UK stretching back years.

Called my youngest Patrick Giuseppe. Patrick was a very popular name here but in recent years, parents have been naming their kids names like f**k**g Apple, park and even Donald duck. :cry:
You got italian in you aswell?

My dads 75 so obviously been popular for a while

[QUOTE="Lodan, post: 968170, member: 29Conlon. ou got italian in you aswell?[/QUOTE]

No, named him after Patrick Giuseppe Conlon. An Irish man who was murdered by the British establishment. Died in a British prison an innocent man just trying to protect his son. Just like to remind my kids of some of our history and help keep his name alive. Some thought I was nuts doing it but when you have people calling their kids Alex after Alex Ferguson, it sort of puts mine in a better perspective. Did abit of reading up on him when was younger and in school, wrote few letters away when Gerry was imprisoned before his release.

[QUOTE="Lodan, post: 968170, member: 29Conlon. ou got italian in you aswell?

No, named him after Patrick Giuseppe Conlon. An Irish man who was murdered by the British establishment. Died in a British prison an innocent man just trying to protect his son. Just like to remind my kids of some of our history and help keep his name alive. Some thought I was nuts doing it but when you have people calling their kids Alex after Alex Ferguson, it sort of puts mine in a better perspective. Did abit of reading up on him when was younger and in school, wrote few letters away when Gerry was imprisoned before his release.[/QUOTE]
Sound, not heard the name before, i'll have a bit of a google later

No, named him after Patrick Giuseppe Conlon. An Irish man who was murdered by the British establishment. Died in a British prison an innocent man just trying to protect his son. Just like to remind my kids of some of our history and help keep his name alive. Some thought I was nuts doing it but when you have people calling their kids Alex after Alex Ferguson, it sort of puts mine in a better perspective. Did abit of reading up on him when was younger and in school, wrote few letters away when Gerry was imprisoned before his release.
Sound, not heard the name before, i'll have a bit of a google later[/QUOTE]

You won't hear it much over there. Something the establishment like to sweep under the carpet.

Have you never watched in the name of the father ?

Sound, not heard the name before, i'll have a bit of a google later

You won't hear it much over there. Something the establishment like to sweep under the carpet.

Have you never watched in the name of the father ?[/QUOTE]
I watched the micheal collins film once:)

Have you never watched in the name of the father ?
I watched the micheal collins film once:)[/QUOTE]

If youve an hour and half free tonight, watch this. Great movie. Daniel day lewis plays a cracking part. Think he won an oscar for it

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=...3iHvPqALX11rOnhqYxIP7Q&bvm=bv.125596728,d.ZGg

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=16&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiuv-Kxq8HNAhUrAsAKHXwHD5k4ChC3AggyMAU&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PTWk7WvUbA&usg=AFQjCNFDg-b5tbggtqfOwNNtQWeulg3oXg&bvm=bv.125596728,d.ZGg

Watched that years ago my dad made me....was it the birmingham 6...i know it was them lads falsly imprisoned[/QUOTE]

No, the birmingham 6 was other irish men wrongly convicted. One was my fathers cousin! Giuseppe was part of the maguire 7 that was part of the guilford 4! Ironic writing 6,7 and 4 but thats was the times back then. The british needed scapegoats and they just pinned it on anyone irish! Thank f**k were in better times! Im surprised you dont know this thou. What age are you Lodan?

Watched that years ago my dad made me....was it the birmingham 6...i know it was them lads falsly imprisoned

No, the birmingham 6 was other irish men wrongly convicted. One was my fathers cousin! Giuseppe was part of the maguire 7 that was part of the guilford 4! Ironic writing 6,7 and 4 but thats was the times back then. The british needed scapegoats and they just pinned it on anyone irish! Thank f**k were in better times! Im surprised you dont know this thou. What age are you Lodan?[/QUOTE]
I knew about the guilford 4 aswell but couldnt remember which one the film was about...my dad made me watch it when I was about 10 and the micheal collins film...and schindlers list for some reason....im 30 years young and a big strong handsome buck of a man in my prime:sorprendido3:

No, the birmingham 6 was other irish men wrongly convicted. One was my fathers cousin! Giuseppe was part of the maguire 7 that was part of the guilford 4! Ironic writing 6,7 and 4 but thats was the times back then. The british needed scapegoats and they just pinned it on anyone irish! Thank f**k were in better times! Im surprised you dont know this thou. What age are you Lodan?
I knew about the guilford 4 aswell but couldnt remember which one the film was about...my dad made me watch it when I was about 10 and the micheal collins film...and schindlers list for some reason....im 30 years young and a big strong handsome buck of a man in my prime:sorprendido3:[/QUOTE]

30 yrs young, fs your balls are only dropping round about now:frio:

I knew about the guilford 4 aswell but couldnt remember which one the film was about...my dad made me watch it when I was about 10 and the micheal collins film...and schindlers list for some reason....im 30 years young and a big strong handsome buck of a man in my prime:sorprendido3:

30 yrs young, fs your balls are only dropping round about now:frio:[/QUOTE]
:sorprendido3: my lad must be the milkmans then...i always thought it was wierd he was black but the mrs said it was cos she'd been on the sunbed when she was pregnant