Sweden looks nice...I'm off

Members online

Ain't you lot done each other's yeds in yet? Get a room an either fight each other or f**k each other youm gewin round in circles no ones gonna answer the others question and youm all disagreeing with the last post stop it now and let's just get on with each other, @ flynnyman have you beat that machine yet? @Pagey am your slabs still made of gold and am you still earning a grand a day? @gos what you doing tonight anything interesting mate? @vfr12 what about you mate beer with the boys? Meal with the Mrs? What's happening????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watching creed with the wife and a bottle of bubbly

Im
He's had too much Pernod lol

Im drinking steinhauser supporting germany
Shes drinking some italian poxy fizzy wine supporting italy.....stick your fuucking europe up your fuucking arses you wankers !!!!

Im

Im drinking steinhauser supporting germany
Shes drinking some italian poxy fizzy wine supporting italy.....stick your fuucking europe up your fuucking arses you wankers !!!!
Pmsl [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24], what's that steinhauser?
f**k Europe lol I was out opps

Fair play and made some good points

And maybe is tyme to say why I think we are better in than out as I couldn't , apparently , made a point after all. In my opinion uk's economy is on steroids for the last 15-20years and we were about to feel the downfall in 2-3years time . We didn't even had a bad recession . Money has been spent through the years and we could of do with a bit of help, instead being on our own.We will found what the actual figures are and why the refugees never made it to the island, despite being in the eu and have no control over our borders, but as usual too late!

Sorry @Squarehead I missed you out when I was trying to take things off topic, how's it looking for next week got much planned? What about next weekend any plans?

That's ok mucker. Daughter's 10th birthday tomorrow, gymnastics party today and 21 of the family over tomorrow. Said to the girls at her party I'll do some breakdancing, they looked at me thinking I was kidding, got down did a few flares and backspin finished off with a moonwalk, they weren't expecting that. 42, still got it. Just finished peeling spuds, doing tripled cooked chips with paprika salt and quinoa dish, homemade slaw, goujons. I'm teetotal vegetarian, but I guess you would've expected no less by now. Looney left bleeding heart liberal etc. Off to Wimbledon Wednesday with the lad. Bit of plastering too amongst all that.

And maybe is tyme to say why I think we are better in than out as I couldn't , apparently , made a point after all. In my opinion uk's economy is on steroids for the last 15-20years and we were about to feel the downfall in 2-3years time . We didn't even had a bad recession . Money has been spent through the years and we could of do with a bit of help, instead being on our own.We will found what the actual figures are and why the refugees never made it to the island, despite being in the eu and have no control over our borders, but as usual too late!

THATS IT ? So what part of trading with the rest of the world did you not get then thus keeping the economy growing, whilst still trading with the Eu btw, ive said it b4 I'll say it again the Germans will not allow anything other than free trade between us 800.000 bmws last year And then we have VW and let's not forget the biggest brand of NELA

THATS IT ? So what part of trading with the rest of the world did you not get then thus keeping the economy growing, whilst still trading with the Eu btw, ive said it b4 I'll say it again the Germans will not allow anything other than free trade between us 800.000 bmws last year And then we have VW and let's not forget the biggest brand of NELA

And steinhauser beer !!

Reactions: gps

Trading with the rest of the world, when Germany and eu have invested so much in this country that easily you can say they own most of it?!?!? Get a grip gps.
Free trade with Germany you say, not sure ! They are not the only member on the table. Free trade with the car industry , maybe , but on what price?
800 000 BMW ' ?!?! Will see ,if my theory is right, which I hope not, and the economy slows down big time. We only can guess at the mo, nothing else.

Trading with the rest of the world, when Germany and eu have invested so much in this country that easily you can say they own most of it?!?!? Get a grip gps.
Free trade with Germany you say, not sure ! They are not the only member on the table. Free trade with the car industry , maybe , but on what price?
800 000 BMW ' ?!?! Will see ,if my theory is right, which I hope not, and the economy slows down big time. We only can guess at the mo, nothing else.

Germany tells the whole of the eu what to do they are bullies always have been, without us they will be bankrolling the whole thing anyway and that's if they remain what is about 60% in a recent poll what out

If they impose tariffs we can just apply the same to them as we take more in than we export they are not going to try ruin us are they that would be stupid

Germany tells the whole of the eu what to do they are bullies always have been, without us they will be bankrolling the whole thing anyway and that's if they remain what is about 60% in a recent poll what out

You know what is the funny thing, me and the lads had this discussion only over the weekend after the referendum, non of us have mentioned it since. There were some differences at the beginning , but not that much to set us appart. We all agreed at the end of the day is the politicians that play us all the time and don't give a f**k for anything else but their own interest.You need to expand your search in order to get as much info as possible , in this order I say we were not ready for this step, not saying I wasn't fed up with all this s**t around, just like you, but I would of like a bit more time to make my decision and this could of happen only with debates between the politicians and to expose more the current situation we are in. If someone tells me we sold 800 000 BMW 's I will ask the question how many are private sells, owned by corporations, which in fact are owned by Germany and the eu and how many are owned by the banks. I don't have to tell you how quick this numbers will change , when we impose tariffs because they had.Thats my point- never is the obvious!

All gone quiet in our media about brexit, is it the same across the big pond?
our government said they're coming up with a framework for the exit at the minute, german minister says he wants us to get a tough deal to discourage other countries from doing it, apart from that pretty quiet

The French and the Germans still don't get it lol their empty threats and project fear failed but they still try.

The trouble is at the moment there is no point negotiating anything as next year merkel and holland will be booted out of office

The reason it's gone quiet is because all the project fear crap has thus far been proven to be utter b*ll***s, and they can't keep it up no longer.
No job loses, no emergency budget, no income tax increase, no recession,
In fact all they said was just wrong

The reason it's gone quiet is because all the project fear crap has thus far been proven to be utter b*ll***s, and they can't keep it up no longer.

yup

How do you know, when even the government doesn't know what is going on and what to do now? To early for any conclusions or statements I am afraid. Brexit haven't started yet,until then life is as we know it

How do you know, when even the government doesn't know what is going on and what to do now? To early for any conclusions or statements I am afraid. Brexit haven't started yet,until then life is as we know it

But it wasn't to early to tell everyone that there would be a recession there would be an emergency budget there would be job losses etc wasn't too early then was it.

I know because none of the above has happened, I remember George Osborne saying he would need to have an emergency budget the day after if we voted out lol where was that ?

Exports now booming thanks to the correction on the pound, how disastrous it has been

But it wasn't to early to tell everyone that there would be a recession there would be an emergency budget there would be job losses etc wasn't too early then was it.
No it wasn't ! The key word here is Brexit. We can talk and analyse after brexit. We still running on eu budget and rules.

I know because none of the above has happened, I remember George Osborne saying he would need to have an emergency budget the day after if we voted out lol where was that ?

Exports now booming thanks to the correction on the pound, how disastrous it has been
Be patient :)