Sweden looks nice...I'm off

download-13-1.png

Johnson won't get it he's still seen as a liability by most, no chance of Osborne he's done with,it's gove or may I recon.

EU as bad as Russia over Ukraine and the drive to get it in as a member. With Russian citizens living in eastern Ukraine what do you expect Putin to do, sit back and let it happen. No Putin apologist, man is a scary t**t, just seeing both sides.
The EU wants to be strong and wants new markets, hence they would like Ukraine on board so the Russian market would be more closer, Putin more worried about the NATO presence in the area than anything else.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Johnson won't get it he's still seen as a liability by most, no chance of Osborne he's done with,it's gove or may I recon.

It will definitely be Boris and why because he is liked, he is a winner,two terms as mayor and now the out vote, he would also hands down win a snap general election.
May not a chance
Gove I don't think he wants it enough
The potential dark horse in this is Andrea leadsom

It will definitely be Boris and why because he is liked, he is a winner,two terms as mayor and now the out vote, he would also hands down win a snap general election.
May not a chance
Gove I don't think he wants it enough
The potential dark horse in this is Andrea leadsom
May is second favourite now, after Johnson. She a smooth operator in the referendum she stepped back, she one of the few politicians that's actually had a job before politics, been a good Home Secretary, well respected. If I was a betting man it would be her.i don't think Andrea leadsom has the experience and is respected enough.

It's well planed historical and well managed event IMHO . As we all know it's all about the money . Anyone asked himself why now?. Mayne Britain was about to have very good deal and terms within the eu, which all are saying it was there. Even the Germans were bending back , something never happened before and never will for sure. That puts in question, who actually benefits from the eu? The logic says -US. The big families that run the world ae better of with two markets only than dealing with every single country individually . This is what corporative busines is and were the money is. Was it logic , was it expected and predictable ? Hell no! It doesn't matter how smooth and tolerant the politicians are trying to make it and look like, but people don't mix overnight and there are differences , which never will be overcomed . Germany is biting his ass about all this refugees policy and the Germans don't like it either,and we will see the results very soon. When you are high in the sky you don't see what's happening with the people on planet earth , you don't hear ther voices,you don't see the struggle .This is like a shake off and reminder, people still can stir the pot when necessary . Was this referendum about immigration and racism ? It was referendum against the ignorance and arrogance shouted loud and clear by the working class , who made it clear enough is enough. How can a politician convince you that he will be better than the current one in a such a short time? Promise you what you want, but this doesn't mean he will keep his promise - immigration , control .....Fecking wankers the lot of them! Can someone tell me what was the difference between the leave and stay campaigners ? Many scenarios can be played here and many ifs and buts can be dragged into the arguments , but we have to embrace the results and move on. The difference is not big , but still majority . When you look at the results , the percentage voted leave is the highest for over 50. That should tell us something . It's when you have seen it all and the wisdom talks instead of feelings. So , they must know better after all. I don't know if I will be still around to see the end of this chapter , but hope only is not something we have to pay off and then taken away by the same people who say we will not. Something is telling me there are no guaranties at all.

Last edited:
I do not think he fears being frog marched out of the country lol, anyway shouldn't you be in Sweden by now ? Oh hang on a minute they want out aswell
Haha. Yes. Svensk, love Nordic noir, saga noren love of my life. Just bought a Volvo too. It was a serious question to ap.My closest friend lives in Spain with her long term Spanish boyfriend. Called up in tears. Over one million petition for second referendum. Hail Hail had a good point about Irish second ref. Would need root and branch change, 2nd ref and back in. Good for whole of Europe.

Haha. Yes. Svensk, love Nordic noir, saga noren love of my life. Just bought a Volvo too. It was a serious question to ap.My closest friend lives in Spain with her long term Spanish boyfriend. Called up in tears. Over one million petition for second referendum. Hail Hail had a good point about Irish second ref. Would need root and branch change, 2nd ref and back in. Good for whole of Europe.

Never mind good for whole of Europe how about "good for Great Britain" we voted out get over it.

Not bothered by any of the hysterics :descansando:

Just wondered what expats think that's all. Those interviewed on the news I've seen seem concerned.
Who provides you with your news??
Lol cmon wake up!!!
It's farcical.
Yup no your right we are all shitting ourselves worried witless.
Ooooops sorry yes can I have ice in that? And some mayo for the chips ta!!

It's well planed historical and well managed event IMHO . As we all know it's all about the money . Anyone asked himself why now?. Mayne Britain was about to have very good deal and terms within the eu, which all are saying it was there. Even the Germans were bending back , something never happened before and never will for sure. That puts in question, who actually benefits from the eu? The logic says -US. The big families that run the world ae better of with two markets only than dealing with every single country individually . This is what corporative busines is and were the money is. Was it logic , was it expected and predictable ? Hell no! It doesn't matter how smooth and tolerant the politicians are trying to make it and look like, but people don't mix overnight and there are differences , which never will be overcomed . Germany is biting his ass about all this refugees policy and the Germans don't like it either,and we will see the results very soon. When you are high in the sky you don't see what's happening with the people on planet earth , you don't hear ther voices,you don't see the struggle .This is like a shake off and reminder, people still can stir the pot when necessary . Was this referendum about immigration and racism ? It was referendum against the ignorance and arrogance shouted loud and clear by the working class , who made it clear enough is enough. How can a politician convince you that he will be better than the current one in a such a short time? Promise you what you want, but this doesn't mean he will keep his promise - immigration , control .....Fecking wankers the lot of them! Can someone tell me what was the difference between the leave and stay campaigners ? Many scenarios can be played here and many ifs and buts can be dragged into the arguments , but we have to embrace the results and move on. The difference is not big , but still majority . When you look at the results , the percentage voted leave is the highest for over 50. That should tell us something . It's when you have seen it all and the wisdom talks instead of feelings. So , they must know better after all. I don't know if I will be still around to see the end of this chapter , but hope only is not something we have to pay off and then taken away by the same people who say we will not. Something is telling me there are no guaranties at all.
I agree here brother with all of the above..

Just wanted to say lads ..
Unifinish is made in Britain
Speedskim is made in Britain
Extra time is made Britain
And my Vauxhall vivaro is too..

And that sounds "Great" to me.

I agree here brother with all of the above..

Just wanted to say lads ..
Unifinish is made in Britain
Speedskim is made in Britain
Extra time is made Britain
And my Vauxhall vivaro is too..

And that sounds "Great" to me.

Looks like a hard work ahead of you:D

Over one million petition for second referendum. Hail Hail had a good point about Irish second ref. Would need root and branch change, 2nd ref and back in. Good for whole of Europe

voted out get over it

If the money men want a 2nd referendum, they'll get it. What is anyone going to do if there's a 2nd referendum called! There ain't sweet FA anyone can do apart from vote again and I expect, next time it will vote to stay! And when that happens, it'll be rubber stamped to note vote again. That petition will gain momentum and will be the cause of the 2nd referendum. Watch this space

If the money men want a 2nd referendum, they'll get it. What is anyone going to do if there's a 2nd referendum called! There ain't sweet FA anyone can do apart from vote again and I expect, next time it will vote to stay! And when that happens, it'll be rubber stamped to note vote again. That petition will gain momentum and will be the cause of the 2nd referendum. Watch this space
If there ia second referendum then democracy is really broken....we got the vote and the decision was made....cant just do it again because some people dont like the result....i voted remain by the way so not bias about another vote....i just think the country got the chance to decide and they decided...end of

You cant have legislation passed stipulating criteria of a vote after the vote has been taken...that would be corrupt and wrong and wont happen in my opinion

If there ia second referendum then democracy is really broken....we got the vote and the decision was made....cant just do it again because some people dont like the result....i voted remain by the way so not bias about another vote....i just think the country got the chance to decide and they decided...end of
You cant have legislation passed stipulating criteria of a vote after the vote has been taken...that would be corrupt and wrong and wont happen in my opinion

YOud think, sure it happened here. The bastards in the suits by the stroke of a pen can change and do what they want.

a second referendum wont happen. the tories would implode. and the eec would laugh their tits off. they would have us over a barrel then and do whatever they wanted in the future and we would have to swallow it. come to terms with it. its not going to change.