Stilts

Members online

Lison sunshine it f**k**g easyer working of spot board and stand than a basterd bucket you cant
You can work from a bucket lol it whatever suit you I'm good I can do the two work from bucket and spot board lol. what handy whith spot board do a good wet mix stick on spot clean bucket clean water ready for next mix start skiming then you can pase your self through day

You can work from a bucket lol it whatever suit you I'm good I can do the two work from bucket and spot board lol. what handy whith spot board do a good wet mix stick on spot clean bucket clean water ready for next mix start skiming then you can pase your self through day
f**k me if I had a brain

Speed skim in my opinion are for people who don't lay on flat and neat.
Though they work well if used correctly. I like the little ones for ruling off round door liners that have been fitted by a butcher.

Is that really you or is he just taking the p##s

What's handy with a spot board is you can chop it up set fire to it and cook ya dinner over it. Each to their own
What handy whith stilt
Is that really you or is he just taking the p##s

What's handy with a spot board is you can chop it up set fire to it and cook ya dinner over it. Each to their own
What handy whith stilt you can put it on your cv when you retire for the circus I might get some my self

Don't do sites anymore, are they allowed on sites with all the health safety stuff.

Screenshot_20181007-152613_Samsung Internet.jpg