Stilts

Members online

You don't nead to plank a room out lol these days one plank two hoppup speed skim does the rest
And u have to keep moving them about Instead of just walking across the room. Lol stilts are easier if you can get grips with them instead of kicking crates or hop ups about

And u have to keep moving them about Instead of just walking across the room. Lol stilts are easier if you can get grips with them instead of kicking crates or hop ups about
How do you use stilts when carpet covered whith loose dust sheets or plastic or little holes in old wooden floor board and loose floor board do yo

Scrim all the angles off of your stilts then put them back in the van or car or tie them to your push bike, and carry on the rest of your set without them and don't worry what anyone says about your stilt walking incompetence, because in two weeks of scriming and pvaing in them you will be running to the pub in the little f#*kers, jumping over bus's and joining in carnivals as a giant.

Don't use plastic dpm style coverings . Use corex and tape the joints.
Carpets are nice and grippy so they are ok and if there are holes in the floor big enough to fall through tell the builder or site manager you ain't doing it till he or she pulls there fat rich fist out there a#£se

Every day and i dont use a lab
Put your big b%s%ard bucket on your hop up and mix up on it so you don't do your back in lifting it up to the hop up full. Plonk your little water bucket next to it on the hop up and your trowel and hawk ont window sill next to your sandwich and coke and fags and phone.
You may have to get down once if your 12 bag bucket ain't enough to get a coat on. Oh and you can do all the tips of the walls while you are up there thus no need for a crate or second hop up.

Don't use plastic dpm style coverings . Use corex and tape the joints.
Carpets are nice and grippy so they are ok and if there are holes in the floor big enough to fall through tell the builder or site manager you ain't doing it till he or she pulls there fat rich fist out there a#£se
After you have gone to this trouble I'd be on my last trowel lol

I'd be quicker whith one plank and two hopp up in that sort of condition without a labrouer
There's only one way to find out........
RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Racing gets you nowhere fast, less hast more speed your quicker when you slow down.

After you have gone to this trouble I'd be on my last trowel lol
Don't under sell yourself or put your life at risk, if conditions are not fit for purpose then the jobs not worth doing.
And if there are holes in the floor people downstairs can see up your shorts and will find out about the knicker fettish

There's only one way to find out........
RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Racing gets you nowhere fast, less hast more speed your quicker when you slow down.
I'm only pulling leg m8 what I say is you just do what you think is best and if the job takes me 4hours and you take 3 who gives a fuc as long as the job OK at the end of day nobody going ask how long it took. Ther going to ask who did the job

I have time yes but it's just one more thing in the vans to carry maintain and replace that I feel is a waste of space.
Also it gets in my way when I walk a ceiling in.
That said if someone else brings one , sets it up , cleans it, gets it out the f£&king way when I'm on one and takes it home at the end of the day I would take the liberty to use it and tell him spot boards are a god send.

Well i’m not qualified to deal with special needs people like yourself.Anyway this conversation is over it’s time for a pint.
Dum f**k Y do trades add thing to they're job to make it easy and we take thing away ie scaffolding board and frame

On a single story extension other week I used a 12ft kitchen worktop and a couple tressels loaded it to the brim with s and c. So I guess I'm a spot board hypocrite. I hate spot boards each to there own

On a single story extension other week I used a 12ft kitchen worktop and a couple tressels loaded it to the brim with s and c. So I guess I'm a spot board hypocrite. I hate spot boards each to there own
Spot boards are great if there’s someone to set it up and load it.It’s just not practical when your on your own.Just my opinion each to their own and all that.