Stilts

Members online

Don't use plastic dpm style coverings . Use corex and tape the joints.
Carpets are nice and grippy so they are ok and if there are holes in the floor big enough to fall through tell the builder or site manager you ain't doing it till he or she pulls there fat rich fist out there a#£se
What is corex

By the time u plank it out you'd. Have it scrimmed and coated in stilts.
You’re making me think about stilts... I sold my trestles and planks (bar a couple of planks) because I couldn’t see myself on my own emptying the van to get it all in then set it all up etc on my own. Would be too time consuming

You’re making me think about stilts... I sold my trestles and planks (bar a couple of planks) because I couldn’t see myself on my own emptying the van to get it all in then set it all up etc on my own. Would be too time consuming
It f**k**g battens or boards not planks

What is corex
Mite of spelled it wrong but it is a brand of black corrugated impact resistant sheeting a bit like Polly carbonate roofing sheet but on a small scale which is flexible lite and easy to cut. Great on tiled , wood , concrete or carpets . Sexy times

Mite of spelled it wrong but it is a brand of black corrugated impact resistant sheeting a bit like Polly carbonate roofing sheet but on a small scale which is flexible lite and easy to cut. Great on tiled , wood , concrete or carpets . Sexy times
How much a roll and were from

£100 big big role, think 1200mm by something long mm
£3-4 1200 by 2400
Can be reused and folds up.

From every builders merchant in the northern hemisphere apart from a couple. Find it near sheet material and in my van.

You could get a. Single bar set new for less than 100quid, practice walking about the house to get the feel of them first. If you go to use them at work make sure rooms clear of trip hazards and you'll be fine. Can get the odd hairy moment on then but touch wood I've not fell yet anyways lol

I use stilts but was thinking of going over to the soakaway hop up... just need to find room in the van.

I use stilts but was thinking of going over to the soakaway hop up... just need to find room in the van.
Just yesterday got one off the scaffolders as mine had died. Cut it in half. Nice and strong and stable.
This one has a hole in the side for a 110 soil pipe , I came out the house for a break and the plumber , God’s honest truth the plumber had plumbed the old toilet up to it and someone had put a role of sh&t paper next to it.