Stilts

Members online

I’m not the one whining because I can’t make money or looking for advice how to trowel a wall.It’s people like you(If you’re not a wind up) that are an embarrassment to it.
Lison sunshine it f**k**g easyer working of spot board and stand than a basterd bucket you cant

Mate let me tell u something plasterers use to have milk crate and battans and spot an stand it c**ts like you in th game who have f**k this trade up u w**k*r
Things change my friend and I have tried all different set ups, and work with lads and ladies who use , boards and hop ups, stilts, crates and multi ladders and my personal setup is stilts and buckets, each to their own. I recon in a few generations time very few people will be decking a room. Out with planks. There are some very good stilts out there that save you lots of time and fatigue from f##king about with planks

I’m not the one whining because I can’t make money or looking for advice how to trowel a wall.It’s people like you(If you’re not a wind up) that are an embarrassment to it.
No bucket trowel for 1 sunny Jim no f**k**g bending down unless u like to see plasters bend over u quiet c**t

Things change my friend and I have tried all different set ups, and work with lads and ladies who use , boards and hop ups, stilts, crates and multi ladders and my personal setup is stilts and buckets, each to their own. I recon in a few generations time very few people will be decking a room. Out with planks. There are some very good stilts out there that save you lots of time and fatigue from f##king about with planks
Duck egg the old way are the best way when it come to plastering apart from the drill. u try and till me that dot and dab is f**k**g better than sand and cement u duck egg

Duck egg the old way are the best way when it come to plastering apart from the drill. u try and till me that dot and dab is f**k**g better than sand and cement u duck egg
Love float and set ,do loads of it , far better than dot an dab

It f**k**g battens u c**t ,not a plank of wood u f**k**g plank

Even on s and c I don't use a spot board. Nice big bath does the trick, I don't mind bending I'm fit and young.

Lison sunshine it f**k**g easyer working of spot board and stand than a basterd bucket you cant
604A2C0D-28BA-4E19-BCF0-2CE5C402D236.gif

That means I have to drag boards about on top of the van or pinch them of the scaffolders. Scaffolders are all nutters and I can't afford roof racks
You only whant two hopper and one plank get it on quick speed skim happy days stilt lol

I don't want boards planks or battens thanks. I have stilts . Big vaulted ceilings I might be forced to work off a board or in a stair well maybe but anything up to about 30 m2 it's a crate and bigger it's stilts. Planks are for pirates

I don't want boards planks or battens thanks. I have stilts . Big vaulted ceilings I might be forced to work off a board or in a stair well maybe but anything up to about 30 m2 it's a crate and bigger it's stilts. Planks are for pirates
And if you work in a circus

Arches in shoes , rounds in the pub , pirates walk planks , plastics for the cash point, spats are for gangsters