Small skim bucket

Members online

No members online now.
Has anybody got the dimensions of the hooper for the Ritmo. My soon to be brother in law is a fabricator I'll get him to make me one up.

Screenshot_20161002-100329.png

Not joking mate as gibbo as said improvise it's only so you can put more powder in would fit a lot of bags in with that bucket mate lol
With that bucket on top of the hooper I wouldn't be able to reach the top off the bucket to put bags in lol

Not using a spot board would do my head in
Surely it takes longer to scoop
Out the muck as too take off the board?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got bad news today. The mortgage company phoned me to say that the interest rate is going up on my bucket mortgage.

I just find it easier to knock up and roll the gear round the room so it's always next to me.
A long handle bucket scoop hangs on the edge of the tub no bending apart the final scrape 1 scoop =full hawk no mooching backwards and forwards to the board ideal in big rooms and long corridors.

View attachment 13950

View attachment 13951
I like that idea a lot mate, never thought of in and majority of the time I work out of the bucket. Will defiantly be trying that out.

Not using a spot board would do my head in
Surely it takes longer to scoop
Out the muck as too take off the board?

if the buckets on a trolley right next to you and the spots in the middle of the room hows putting one scoop on the hawk slower than walking to the spot and back again?.

What do you use Scot to get it out of the bucket. I tried to get my old man to take my new bucket. He told me and the bucket to get the f**k out of his house. Lol