Small skim bucket

Members online

No members online now.

theclemo

Private Member
I bought a bucket from @Plasterers1StopShop on Sunday and I didn't look at the dimensions:rolleyes: well it arrived today and I nearly s**t myself when I seen it.
20160928_181058.jpg

I don't know what am going to do with that. Am Keith 2 bags. It's a 110 litre. What litre holds 3 bags of finish.

Bucket for sale... @scottie5 @Kitchy @Danny lol

Haha your little 1 is seeing £££££££££ signs already !!!!

The wife isn't to happy with me. She said how much did you pay for that. I was like I only paid £10 and just after the bullshit come out of my mouth i f**k**g remembered I used her email to open the account with plasterers onestopshop. :rolleyes: she got the invoice

Reactions: Pug
Lol we've got the 1 below that and we get nearly 3 and Half in and we mix a bag in a small cylinder bucket as we ment to buy the 110l but bought the 75 for some reason..very well made buckets miles better than gorrila tubs

The wife isn't to happy with me. She said how much did you pay for that. I was like I only paid £10 and just after the bullshit come out of my mouth i f**k**g remembered I used her email to open the account with plasterers onestopshop. :rolleyes: she got the invoice

Hahahha they watch every fuucking penny.....i keep having to remind her she may be the fuucking boss ..but im the main shareholder !!!!

Lol we've got the 1 below that and we get nearly 3 and Half in and we mix a bag in a small cylinder bucket as we ment to buy the 110l but bought the 75 for some reason..very well made buckets miles better than gorrila tubs
The 110 is a super bucket it's has your name on it. Considering I know you Ill sele it to you for what I paid(y)

Tbf its perfect for 2 men gauges I knock up 2.5 in a 65ltr so will get 4 bags in it...

Nice size tbh for site work...

The 75 ltr gorilla tubs only get 3.5bags so crap for 2 men

How on earth do you lift that up Keith?
Do you load onto a spotboard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk