shocking

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
He worked with 2 spreads for years zombie as he's said a couple of times he's just trying to bring dan into it for no reason..mcbent legs ive got no beef with you pal but Dan is not a courser its 2 totally different things and I'm not saying that cos he's the owner..
Why would someone work with two spreads for years then do a course? Think you got it wrapped around in your head.....course then worked with spreads would make more sense.

He was at goldtrowel.....where all the legends train(y)

You my friend lodan are an exception to the rule I don't think there's a spread on here who doesn't wish you all the success in the world!!!

You my brother will go far of that I'm sure with your attitude...

I'd train 10 if you up mate from where your at to any spotty teenage apprentice!

Hang on a minute bud I aint trying to being Dan into it Im just trying to get you to see it from a different perspective! I know you have no beef with me, its cool, just trying to mediate things!

He worked with 2 spreads for years zombie as he's said a couple of times he's just trying to bring dan into it for no reason..mcbent legs ive got no beef with you pal but Dan is not a courser its 2 totally different things and I'm not saying that cos he's the owner..[/QUOTE

Hang on a minute bud I aint trying to being Dan into it Im just trying to get you to see it from a different perspective! I know you have no beef with me, its cool, just trying to mediate things!

He worked with 2 spreads for years zombie as he's said a couple of times he's just trying to bring dan into it for no reason..mcbent legs ive got no beef with you pal but Dan is not a courser its 2 totally different things and I'm not saying that cos he's the owner..[/QUOTE

He worked with 2 spreads for years zombie as he's said a couple of times he's just trying to bring dan into it for no reason..mcbent legs ive got no beef with you pal but Dan is not a courser its 2 totally different things and I'm not saying that cos he's the owner..
You tell him, it's not fair bringing other people into it for no reason :)

I know pal but every time I mention sumat about coursers Dans name pops up

You my friend lodan are an exception to the rule I don't think there's a spread on here who doesn't wish you all the success in the world!!!

You my brother will go far of that I'm sure with your attitude...

I'd train 10 if you up mate from where your at to any spotty teenage apprentice!

Cheers mate I appreciate that......maybe ill come up and do a free week or so with you for some experience if you're busy at some point after mid feb......i got the bonus of even being able to lift a bag of skim which my 16 year old nephew couldnt do yesterday:ROFLMAO:

I'm with you on this kitchy as we all know there's spreads & then there's spreads!

The difference is knight & day!

The difference is the ones that aren't don't even realise it!
Good point! And how do you separate them? Will you trow away the first day a time served spread off site when he cocks it up? I wouldn't . I will give him a second chance and if I see he is better, I give him another one. I have been so many times in s**t situations do to factors not down to me, but somehow I managed to get it right at the end. So if I can do it why the time served plasterer can't. With the right support you can go long way .

Cheers mate I appreciate that......maybe ill come up and do a free week or so with you for some experience if you're busy at some point after mid feb......i got the bonus of even being able to lift a bag of skim which my 16 year old nephew couldnt do yesterday:ROFLMAO:
Do bag test with your nephew..say to him bet u cnt hold that bag above ur head for 10 seconds then stand behind him and slice bag open with a Stanley knife..works a treat

Do bag test with your nephew..say to him bet u cnt hold that bag above ur head for 10 seconds then stand behind him and slice bag open with a Stanley knife..works a treat
Would be funny but the poor sod couldnt get it above shoulder level.....i actually felt a bit bad for him.....all red in the face he was:sorprendido3:

Would be funny but the poor sod couldnt get it above shoulder level.....i actually felt a bit bad for him.....all red in the face he was:sorprendido3:
Well wen he gets abit more meat on him do the test just make sure its in garage or sumat as makes a rite mess

Do you know what would be ideal for you pal and i would gladly pop down and see you is to re-skim some rooms in your own home ideally your bedrooms starting with the smallest regardless of if they need or not.

Id call down and shadow you and show you how to ensure all little prep details, correct mixes, timing of mixes and most importantly how to lay on neat, trowel at correct times and at what angle of your trowel.

Trust me you will learn more in a day than 10yrs on your own. (not that I'm anything special I may add)

I've had some very kind offers from previous people on here ref mono in the past namely @keithuk & @Rigsby and believe in good karma.

Offers always there pal

Why would someone work with two spreads for years then do a course? Think you got it wrapped around in your head.....course then worked with spreads would make more sense.

nope, I did a couple of years with 2 spreads then did a course to refine what I learnt went back working for them started earning and producing the same standard and speed. Then broke away and took one of them back on for a while then went travelling and that was that :D

The thing is any job I couldnt do or understand myself I would bring in either another Danny or someone i knew was good for it and there was plenty of money on the job to pay them a good wack :D I got a lesson and they got paid very well :D

nope, I did a couple of years with 2 spreads then did a course to refine what I learnt went back working for them started earning and producing the same standard and speed. Then broke away and took one of them back on for a while then went travelling and that was that :D

The thing is any job I couldnt do or understand myself I would bring in either another Danny or someone i knew was good for it and there was plenty of money on the job to pay them a good wack :D I got a lesson and they got paid very well :D
@Kitchy I 100% stand corrected:numberone:

in fact the initial plasterer I was meant to work with paid for me to go on a little course first so I had half an idea first :D so I did 2 courses.... pmsl

Il prob have to explain that again in future wen ur name gets brought into courser arguments..2 totally different things as is if you did a course many moons ago then learnt on site after the course people are mis understanding my beef with coursers I'm saying u cnt do a 6 week course then fly out and set a business up and charge people its fraud end of..

Il prob have to explain that again in future wen ur name gets brought into courser arguments..2 totally different things as is if you did a course many moons ago then learnt on site after the course people are mis understanding my beef with coursers I'm saying u cnt do a 6 week course then fly out and set a business up and charge people its fraud end of..
Bolox

Do you know what would be ideal for you pal and i would gladly pop down and see you is to re-skim some rooms in your own home ideally your bedrooms starting with the smallest regardless of if they need or not.

Id call down and shadow you and show you how to ensure all little prep details, correct mixes, timing of mixes and most importantly how to lay on neat, trowel at correct times and at what angle of your trowel.

Trust me you will learn more in a day than 10yrs on your own. (not that I'm anything special I may add)

I've had some very kind offers from previous people on here ref mono in the past namely @keithuk & @Rigsby and believe in good karma.

Offers always there pal

I think you're just trying to make moves to get in my bedroom:reloco:. In all seriousness though thats a great offer and when im nearly done my course (please dont shout at me kitchy) ill drop you a pm and we'll sort something out one way or another....i got a spare room and I can always take you out for a few beers as a thank you @theplasterman has also kindly offered to take me on a few jobs so between all the kind folk on here I should start to get some decent experience...i'll be sure to bring along my easi-fill and belt sander just in case.

I think you're just trying to make moves to get in my bedroom:reloco:. In all seriousness though thats a great offer and when im nearly done my course (please dont shout at me kitchy) ill drop you a pm and we'll sort something out one way or another....i got a spare room and I can always take you out for a few beers as a thank you @theplasterman has also kindly offered to take me on a few jobs so between all the kind folk on here I should start to get some decent experience...i'll be sure to bring along my easi-fill and belt sander just in case.
Dont think I cud shout at you lodan tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.