shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

uni-king

Private Member
Got a guy to do a Job for us from this forum mite I add and checked it properly 2day and this I wat we got for £450 cash in hand for 2 and half's day work probably about 60m2 in job..worst thing is we paid him b4 checking Job properly..wat u reckon chaps? Got more but cnt be arsed putting more on,this is why wat flynny said about domestic plasterers not been better than site plasterers is a load of tosh the lady on this Job was happy with the finish believe it or not and there's no way ud get away with this on a site..

Attachments

• WP_20160122_009.jpg
    WP_20160122_009.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 748
  • WP_20160122_008.jpg
    WP_20160122_008.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 695
  • WP_20160122_007.jpg
    WP_20160122_007.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 705
  • WP_20160122_006.jpg
    WP_20160122_006.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 684
  • WP_20160122_005.jpg
    WP_20160122_005.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 664
  • WP_20160122_001.jpg
    WP_20160122_001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 644
  • WP_20160122_007.jpg
    WP_20160122_007.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 641
  • WP_20160122_010.jpg
    WP_20160122_010.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 641
We have a few classic excuses here and the first that stands out is the blame game :) you blaming me lol then blaming domestic spreads lol. I will tell you who to blame? that's you lol. you made every mistake in the book, firstly you employed a plasterer you never knew then you paid him before you seen it, and the worse part of it all, it seems your happy to leave it coz the customer is happy. Hahahahahaha take some f**k**g responsibility instead of blaming every other c**t xzxx

U
that is not a plasterer that did that
Unbelivable isn't id Dan? Rang him up this morning to say wat the fucks this did u do it in dark! Had a answear for most things saying it was onto bonding and you can clearly c its onto plasterboard its a door party wall for fck sake and even if was onto bonding I said that's not a excuse 90% of all angles are s**t

We have a few classic escuses here and the first that stands out is the blame game :) you blaming me lol then blaming domestic spreads lol. I will tell you who to blame? that's you lol. you made every mistake in the book firstly you employed a plasterer you never knew then you paid him before you seen it and the worse part of it all it seems tour happy to leave it coz the customer is happy. Hahahahahaha take some f**k**g responsibility instead of blaming every other c**t xzxx
We went round with easy fill ya cock end and I'm not blaming any1 bar the guy who did it

Horrendous mate and feel for you nothing worse than trusting someone and being let down and even worse when your reputation.

I really really really hate to say it but I do agree with flynny that you've made a catalogue of schoolboy errors on this 1 fela...not easy to accept at the minute but sadly true though can totally understand that you would gave expected better if active on here...

Like I always say 90% of spreads are brain dead and crap!

I hate to stir it pal but you owe it to everyone else on here to say who it is???

Good luck zombie

If your blaming the guy who did it you wouldn't have brought me into it in the thread. If it was me the thread would have simply been " I employed kitchy, paid him £450 and this is what I got" end of and the funny thing is when you first joined you were giving it the biggun about " I know my s**t and you won't get paid" hahahahahabha

If your blaming the guy who did it you wouldn't have brought me into it in the thread. If it was me the thread would have simply been " I employed kitchy, paid him £450 and this is what I got" end of and the funny thing is when you first joined you were giving it the biggun about " I know my s**t and you won't get paid" hahahahahabha
I didn't have time to check and he wanted paying I've got 3 jobs on at min so I payed him in gud faith you dont know me as a person so don't say I was giving it the big un I was referring to the big job I'm on at min about paying wise as I'm there so I cud c for myself..have u ever had more Than 1 job on go and more than 1 lad work for you?

Horrendous mate and feel for you nothing worse than trusting someone and being let down and even worse when your reputation.

I really really really hate to say it but I do agree with flynny that you've made a catalogue of schoolboy errors on this 1 fela...not easy to accept at the minute but sadly true though can totally understand that you would gave expected better if active on here...

Like I always say 90% of spreads are brain dead and crap!

I hate to stir it pal but you owe it to everyone else on here to say who it is???

Good luck zombie
It was flynny lol

I was using it as a reference to wat u said previously I'm not having a slanging match with you flynny as that's wat u obviously want dont jump to conclusions
I don't mate but when you bring my name into making what I said partly responsible for why happened I will say something it's that simple. Now name the bloke and let him defend himself :)

Reactions: gps
I don't mate but when you bring my name into making what I said partly responsible for why happened I will say something it's that simple. Now name the bloke and let him defend himself :)
Flynny I didn't mean it that way read the thread I ment it as a reference to wat u said f**k me

I didn't have time to check and he wanted paying I've got 3 jobs on at min so I payed him in gud faith you dont know me as a person so don't say I was giving it the big un I was referring to the big job I'm on at min about paying wise as I'm there so I cud c for myself..have u ever had more Than 1 job on go and more than 1 lad work for you?
It's not the point mate me saying domestic spreads need to know more than site spreads is a fair point but not the reason this guy f**k*d the job up. The reason this guy f**k*d the job up is because he is not a plaster, domestic or site.

It's not the point mate me saying domestic spreads need to know more than site spreads is a fair point but not the reason this guy f**k*d the job up. The reason this guy f**k*d the job up is because he is not a plaster, domestic or site.
Read the f**k**g thread I said worst thing is the woman is happy Thu meaning you can get away with murder on domestics..u jump the gun 2 much you and just wana cause s**t with every1

This needs a total reskim . You have paid for a product that was not delivered to an acceptable standard . You should as him back to put it right ,ask for your money back so you can pay someone else to put it right or do it yourself. If he refuses any sort of solution to your dilema then i would name and shame him as that my plastering freind is fooking shocking standard of work. Imo.

id put it right. wouldnt care what she thought of it. what happens if she gets a painter in or a family member starts telling others what a shite job she had done.

is this a joke :confused: nobody does work like that :endesacuerdo: you could pick up a trowel for the first time in your life and do that. something doesnt seem right. its like that making a murderer :sisi: when they were framed

Status
Not open for further replies.