shocking

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol....they just gonna make it an inny instead of an outy......anyway out with the news now @superspread as dropped you in it.
Nah can't divulge in that and he shouldn't of brought it up really but it's welcome news really and a step forward in life after the hard work I've put in

image.jpeg

Any work related pictures must refrain from having spur marks misses and easi fill all over them

Im plastering my hallway ceiling tomorrow so i'll post pictures of that to cheer up @Kitchy......i got all technical and used skim stop beads as its got some 45 degree angles(y)

Wats bolloxs?
It's Bolox that I joined the elite club way before you and you came on here not wile ago and now you are f**k**g well known member! I was wondering how ? And suddenly realised you have to talk Bolox on here to be respected and move up! So , yes, mate I am trying to boost my profile!

I think you're just trying to make moves to get in my bedroom:reloco:. In all seriousness though thats a great offer and when im nearly done my course (please dont shout at me kitchy) ill drop you a pm and we'll sort something out one way or another....i got a spare room and I can always take you out for a few beers as a thank you @theplasterman has also kindly offered to take me on a few jobs so between all the kind folk on here I should start to get some decent experience...i'll be sure to bring along my easi-fill and belt sander just in case.

Lol...no worries fela!...we may all forget on here from time to time but none of us where born plasterer!

We've all had a leg up from someone at some point and without wed all have failed...

Trust me pal you won't need a belt sander or easy fill...its all simple when broken down and shown...

When you leave that room it Will be A1...perfect sharp internal Angles, skirts & ceiling lines & clean beads..spotless woodwork and not a miss or fat mark in site...

Genuine offer fela anytime!

Hard work you've put in :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Them years I worked for you for 20 a day 7 Til 6 certainly was hard enough and just for that I deserve this still set me on the right path even if you did wanna clump me that day I knocked that bead off you took ages putting up :cachetada:

Lol...no worries fela!...we may all forget on here from time to time but none of us where born plasterer!

We've all had a leg up from someone at some point and without wed all have failed...

Trust me pal you won't need a belt sander or easy fill...its all simple when broken down and shown...

When you leave that room it Will be A1...perfect sharp internal Angles, skirts & ceiling lines & clean beads..spotless woodwork and not a miss or fat mark in site...

Genuine offer fela anytime!
Once u get as good as me your need a bucket of cold water just to cool your trowel down :loco:

It's Bolox that I joined the elite club way before you and you came on here not wile ago and now you are f**k**g well known member! I was wondering how ? And suddenly realised you have to talk Bolox on here to be respected and move up! So , yes, mate I am trying to boost my profile!
f**k me u sad t**t lol

Haha and your calling me a drama queen..

And answear to that u shudnt even be on this section u shud be in diy section

Them years I worked for you for 20 a day 7 Til 6 certainly was hard enough and just for that I deserve this still set me on the right path even if you did wanna clump me that day I knocked that bead off you took ages putting up :cachetada:
And you and your old man turning on the job to fight me cos I fu cked you off :LOL::LOL::LOL::musculoso::boxeador:

@Kitchy
mate, you are real dick head ! You are so flat and lackingsense of humour that is even beyond my abilities to describe it! Well done bud , you made you point ! I thought you are joking , but apparently not! Fecking moron!

U a gunner pagey? And superspreads spurs!? How did that work out like?
Sometimes in life you gotta live and let live obviously he is lower than a snakes belly in football terms but knows his way round a bit of plastering and that was always helpful but he a typical spurs fan tight as anything

@Kitchy
mate, you are real dick head ! You are so flat and lackingsense of humour that is even beyond my abilities to describe it! Well done bud , you made you point ! I thought you are joking , but apparently not! Fecking moron!
Dont u ever and I mean ever call me a courser again lol...jog on..saying I lack a sense of humour u dnt know me pal..am I getting to you!? Hehehaha

Dont u ever and I mean ever call me a courser again lol...jog on..saying I lack a sense of humour u dnt know me pal..am I getting to you!? Hehehaha

You see! I told you:risas:! I haven't met , sorry I did, but haven't spent so much time wit such an idiot like you and having so much fun:bailando:
And I am afraid you are getting to everyone who is reading this thread, not just me:maraca:

I made that..there have missed my advanced craft level 3 off mind the barstewards
Hahahah I did wonder why level 3 wasn't there damn u kitchy now I'm stuck on multi or unifinish part and really don't know what to do although admire you putting the bit in about crystals in the multi finish been losing sleep over that

You see! I told you:risas:! I haven't met , sorry I did, but haven't spent so much time wit such an idiot like you and having so much fun:bailando:
And I am afraid you are getting to everyone who is reading this thread, not just me:maraca:
Are u a re***d or sumat?

Status
Not open for further replies.