shocking

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
15yr old, 10yr old, 9yr old(irish twins) and a 1&1/2 yr old. I've some saving to get done :(
Hahaha no gold in London I've had it all haha mate I done one stay away in my life I'm from London and went to Newton Abbott for a big job was rendering and it rained whole time I was there so ended up in pub whole time If you can pull it off and really go for it I wouldn't be one try put a downer on it like many do

I've never worked with electrics or plumbing at a professional level so I can't really say what takes more skill. They take more knowledge though, as a plumber (for example) you had to go to somebodies house, diagnose the problem and then fix it. If you make a mistake you could cause serious damage (and in the case of electronics) injury.
Sorry mate I think your wrong we don't all do square flat rooms and not come across problems usually have to work out the best way of doing a job and then carry it out to a high standard and lads on here have posted work up that an artist would be proud of

Last edited:
Hahaha no gold in London I've had it all haha mate I done one stay away in my life I'm from London and went to Newton Abbott for a big job was rendering and it rained whole time I was there so ended up in pub whole time If you can pull it off and really go for it I wouldn't be one try put a downer on it like many do

London, You bhoys don't know what a recession looks like. B4stards! Lol.

I've never had to go away for work. Done well for myself with working. Built a lovely 6bed house in country here on west coast and don't owe nothing on it. Hate the thought of moving away from my family for work but its for their benefit. I could easy stay here and work here and there but want to give the child a good sum to educate herself and not to get herself into debt. That's the plan anyway, ya know what plans are like most of the time :cry:

I've never had to go away for work. Done well for myself with working. Built a lovely 6bed house in country here on west coast and don't owe nothing on it. Hate the thought of moving away from my family for work but its for their benefit. I could easy stay here and work here and there but want to give the child a good sum to educate herself and not to get herself into debt. That's the plan anyway, ya know what plans are like most of the time :cry:
Mate like I said the other day on here I love my job at times but other times hate it it's all I know and pays my bills but would I want my boy doing this the answer would be no way and yes mate do know a recession not as bad as you boys but I was with a firm for 8 years whe crash come and funding for schools and hospitals got pulled that was me gone and some firms started paying £1.80 for skimming then snag life out of it and hold money back

How can you have two accounts on here?

That is a serious question
Didn't think it is possible

And a very good question at that, if it wasn't possible then most of the Nela threads would never have been created, so I'm only guessing here and probably being a bit naughty but it's probably not in the forums interest to prevent it.

Ive worked away from family plenty of times.....if soldiers and prisoners can ...im sure you can ....especialy when your sending a good wedge home.

Some two timer accounts are cause they have things to hide..like kitchys faker or freedcar for example...other double agents are just for laffs:frenetico:take from it what you want.

If your looking to give anyone a start I would recommend looking through their previous posts to see what kind of questions they ask its that simple. People come on here all the time giving it the biggun but soon get found out and some just sit in the shadows ready to pounce lol we can't stop people having numerous accounts but we can shame them when we find out :) or just black mail them which I prefer ;)

If your looking to give anyone a start I would recommend looking through their previous posts to see what kind of questions they ask its that simple. People come on here all the time giving it the biggun but soon get found out and some just sit in the shadows ready to pounce lol we can't stop people having numerous accounts but we can shame them when we find out :) or just black mail them which I prefer ;)
I'm starting to see what ones a genuine now the real plasterers by how you say the way they come across

Mac ur not spouting off Il take criticism but sum people are on here saying this n that who have never been in a situation where there have had people do work For them and placed trust in them im not having people slate my method end of day I placed trust in another so called spread and got stung
Sad to see you being treated like that by that cowboy for being too decent and trusting.

Ok I'll come clean!!!.
How many layers of pva should I use?
And while im on a roll..... multie, board or magnetiunifinish????whats best ???
Im just asking for my wife, shes a plasterer but we've just moved countries:)

Also some people have other accounts so they can ask questions their real selves wouldn't dare to ask lol I kid you not and I know who yous are xx
Thanks it don't really matter to me about the account I genuinely didn't realise someone could do more than one.

Ok I'll come clean!!!.
Unifinish

Ok I'll come clean!!!.
Don't forget about crystals in multi finish as well

I know the score with the crystals now
I pm'd awilson(y) put me right
Hahaha yeah helped me out a bit as well but doing jobs for 60 I mean I ain't reached them dizzy heights and u been doing it 16 years maybe need a pay rise

And a very good question at that, if it wasn't possible then most of the Nela threads would never have been created, so I'm only guessing here and probably being a bit naughty but it's probably not in the forums interest to prevent it.

lol you still think that.....

need a job lads got to pay back 450 from last job I was on .
I am almost a plasterer ( well I did it once last week and I think it looks mint and so does client but gaffer did not think so ) will work for £8 per m2 or 150 per day, see profile pic

Reactions: Adz
Some two timer accounts are cause they have things to hide..like kitchys faker or freedcar for example...other double agents are just for laffs:frenetico:take from it what you want.

I used my business name for a while as I thought it could be good for promotion but then I realised that I had to censor my replies for fear of being found on google by a customer...which was no good if I wanted to call someone a c**t you know what I mean Fatarm? Nothing to hide buddy.

I work/ed all over Ireland,Scotland wales and England also Europe still do now im 37 soon but still think im 21 in work and play go for it @hail

Ok I'll come clean!!!.
Dont forget powdered water wee house rice

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.