Seeking reliable labourer/improver for rendering work

Members online

BigBish

Hi everyone

After being let down by a new starter last minute. I'm in desperate need of some help.

I've started on my own subbing for various firms with a few private jobs mixed in. I mainly apply monocouche render with some sand cement and skimming.

I live just North of London in cheshunt. 5 mins from the m25 and a10.

I was hoping for a reliable person who drives. Preferably willing to learn and with half a brain.

Seems to be like rocking horse s**t.

I'm offering 80 a day ( takehome) and a lift to site from mine everyday.

I've got a few jobs staying away from home in the week coming up and I'll be renting a machine for any large jobs.

When working away I'll be giving 20 a day to live off plus hotel room paid for.

Anyone who's interested or knows a good lad...Let me know please

Jamie

Ps no days of for probation or signing on...Yes this was asked on my last blokes first and last week with me.

Hi everyone

After being let down by a new starter last minute. I'm in desperate need of some help.

I've started on my own subbing for various firms with a few private jobs mixed in. I mainly apply monocouche render with some sand cement and skimming.

I was hoping for a reliable person who drives. Preferably willing to learn and with half a brain.

I've got a few jobs staying away from home in the week coming up and I'll be renting a machine for any large jobs.

Jamie

Ps no days of for probation or signing on...Yes this was asked on my last blokes first and last week with me.
Good luck with that one mate.!!

Why don’t you try your local building college and go for 2nd year plastering students.i couldn’t find what you’re after so i went to my local building college and got 2 really good lads.just a idea mate.

Thats decent that for someone shame it’s what i class as up north I’m my head,good luck on your search mate youngsters today that wanna Work are like hens teeth

Concur with that. I'm on my Level 2 / second year, and we're keen to get out whenever we can.

When I eventually qualify and start up, that's where I'll be going back to when I need a labourer.

Hi everyone

Jamie

Hi everyone

Jamie