quick opinions wanted for p1ss tools

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dansouthcoast84

Private Member
Do i go for the 1m excaliber or the 1m putz eze spat for flattening basecoats? Wanna order tonite so replies in please me.lovers or if mr hill on tonight give us a pm mate

Do i go for the 1m excaliber or the 1m putz eze spat for flattening basecoats? Wanna order tonite so replies in please me.lovers or if mr hill on tonight give us a pm mate

Hi mate,

EZE Spat by far the bigger seller and better product. Will throw an extra blade in for you if we have them in stock :)

They are slightly heavier to be fair. But to be honest it's barely noticeable. Some people say the slight bit of extra weight allows a better feel of the Spat

Refina is much lighter as the handle is plastic. The only downside is the blade is not changeable.

image.jpg

Refina is lighter and therefore the feeling at the edge is greater! I have mines-1200&600 for ages and they never let me down. Tried the eze , but found it a bit heavy and concentrating on the handle more than on the blade. Not saying they are bad, I am just sold to refina. Using the EZE with the notched blades and is perfect. This week I will try my new speedscims to see how they will work, after reading some posts on here I think they will serve we well for EWI and plastering:RpS_biggrin:

Also bare in mind with the longer rule your wall has to be spot on . You will have more gaps and holes to fill , but the end result is great. With shorter rule is quicker, but not so effective.

Also bare in mind with the longer rule your wall has to be spot on . You will have more gaps and holes to fill , but the end result is great. With shorter rule is quicker, but not so effective.

Yeah i know what your saying. Im liking the look of the refina. But the fact you can notch or spat with eze appeals. But the weight doesnt

Status
Not open for further replies.