The M-tec M200 - It's finally here!

Plasterers1StopShop

The best way to predict the future is to simply create it - The M-tec M200 is the latest 110v machine suitable for Renders and Plasters for the UK Market
Manufactured in Germany by M-tec, the new M200 machine has been designed using the best of their engineers working jointly with Andrew Hill from Plasterers 1 Stop Shop. Based on their expert insights and identifying priorities and productivity the UK specification was created, known as the ‘AJH Design’.

Not to take all the credit, the creation of the M200 was also based on expert insights and opinions from our customers, identifying their priorities, needs and practical onsite knowledge. It was important for us to listen to what our customers said, to guarantee an innovative development of the new M200

The principal objectives in this joint design venture was;

• Method, ease and practicality of use
  • Overall effectiveness & performance
  • Economical concept
  • Working Volume
  • Focus on design and practicality
Adaptions have been designed to allow the machine to operate in 110v with maximum output and pumping distance but proving to be a versatile and cost-effective machine.

Quick and easy Rotor & Stator coupling, a specially designed Mixing shaft & chamber, allowing the same parts to be used on Renders & Plasters

OUTPUT

With an output of up-to 18l/min, the M200 will give the larger machines a run for their money, especially with a pumping distance of 25m

The M200 comes with a built-in 4 way speed control, the M200 has the ability to spray a wide range of products at different speeds. More importantly, you do not need to change parts to spray different applications. I.e. Monocouche Renders to Roughcasting to Thin-coats

There is simply no job too big or too small for this machine – it’s the perfect partner for either the domestic or commercial contractor

BENEFITS

The M200 comes complete with the new EZE Gun, which features an automatic material/air shut-off valve. Thus reducing any mess when turning the machine off

The new EZE Gun can also be used to spray textured finishes and basecoats for the EWI market

The precise clear design of the controls and abandonment of redundant switches makes the machine simple to use.

In very little time and with minimal effort, the machine can be disassembled – a huge advantage on the construction site

SPECIFICATION

Standard delivery volume Up-to 18l/min**
Conveying distance 25m**
Conveying Height 10m**
Conveying Pressure 25 bar**
Drive Motor 1.5kW
Electrical connections 110v 50Hz 1ph
Fuse 32 AMP
Connecting Cable 3 x 2,5mm
Connector 32A 3P 6h
Water Supply 3/4" water Hose with GeKa coupling
Water Supply Min water pressure 1.8bar whilst machine in operation
Dimensions 1170 x 590 x 1060mm
Weight Less than 115kg
**Depending on consistency, quality and composition of the material, pump model and - condition, diameter and length of the delivery hose and also the pumping height of the material

Scope of delivery:

• Mixing Pump - M200 including:
  • Air Compressor
  • 20m Rondo hose and Air line – Rondo Hose = 1 x 10m 25mm + 2 x 5m 25mm
  • Mortar Pressure gauge
  • Flow meter
  • Tool kit
  • 20m Water Hose
  • Small water barrel
  • Electric cable
  • EZE Gun - the unique and new spray gun for the use of Render and Thin coat
  • Water Pump
  • Cleaning Coupling

PRICE: £5995.00 + VAT

For more information please visit: https://www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk/m200-p-801.html or call us on 01242 236699

The M-tec M200 - It's finally here!

Well I know nearly sod all about machines , but it looks cool to me ,
If someone was to order one on Monday when would it be delivered to use.
Exact date please , if possible .?
:birra:

Well I know nearly sod all about machines , but it looks cool to me ,
If someone was to order one on Monday when would it be delivered to use.
Exact date please , if possible .?
:birra:

Due to the current demand mate we are looking like the middle to end of August. We have a lot of sessions booked in and machines arriving.
We will do all we can to ensure the lead times are short and training days can be done as soon as possible

Cool thanks for the info, can I also quickly ask before anyone else has this idea and try's to beat me to it..
When the demo one becomes available could I get first dips on it as the first second hand m200 in u.k.

Cool thanks for the info, can I also quickly ask before anyone else has this idea and try's to beat me to it..
When the demo one becomes available could I get first dips on it as the first second hand m200 in u.k.

There wont be a second hand one for a while I would imagine mate. Our demo machines will go into our hire fleet.

Nice one Ryan.T was a quite of a wait tbh. When will be the machine available for hire and at what price? When you say eze gun, does that means the same quality spraying bucket coats?

Nice one Ryan.T was a quite of a wait tbh. When will be the machine available for hire and at what price? When you say eze gun, does that means the same quality spraying bucket coats?

Hi mate,

Certainly was a long wait. We needed to ensure everything was 100% - we have brought it early slightly and will be loaning compressors to some customers until the new ones arrive.

The EZE Gun is a new product we have made in the UK. It will allow the machine to spray Top coats to a very uniformed fashion and high standard. The same gun will be used for Mono and texture. Just different nozzles are required.

Hire will be available at the end of August to september due to the current demand for purchase. As soon as we have them available to hire I will let you know.

We also have some amazing finance deals available on the machine

it looks stronger than the Ritmo L, Ryan. I have a job next month , at least what they say :rolleyes:,and would of been good to see what s capable of

I think he meant an Uzi 9mm ?? :eek:

I told Mrs Marshy to hold her breath till the prices/launch etc. She's in my compost bin now and not much left I have to say :endesacuerdo:

Looks tasty mate,it's all that and a bag of chips and it does silicone top coat as well, a good price, you won't have any problem selling these mate.
I'll swap you my eze24 and my Mtec 100 for one

What is the comparison/spec to a ritmo which is a big favourite regard the machine boys?? Id love a G4 but to be honest im doing old school render mostly even pebble dashing lol its like the customer tells me the other guy said K Rend or nothing lol :wtf: :risas2:

What is the comparison/spec to a ritmo which is a big favourite regard the machine boys?? Id love a G4 but to be honest im doing old school render mostly even pebble dashing lol its like the customer tells me the other guy said K Rend or nothing lol :wtf: :risas2:

I've got 2 big pebble dash jobs, that's what they wanted, I love dashing and can do some serious m2 if set up right mate

These things will fly out like free ice cream on a hot day! Clever concept and 1 step ahead of PFT. Who wouldn't want 1 machine that does everything?!

These things will fly out like free ice cream on a hot day! Clever concept and 1 step ahead of PFT. Who wouldn't want 1 machine that does everything?!
I don't get it, it does everything the ritmo does, just 9 years later.

Im old school and pebble dash without the need of a machine.

Same here mate, never dashed with machine , my old man still works with me 3 days a week and he did dash in the 70s and 80s for 6 to 7 years straight so it fair to say we can do some areas [emoji106]

I just prefer me using my dashing paddle than some spray thing? I'm not so bloody slow either you can't afford to be pebble dashing

I don't get it, it does everything the ritmo does, just 9 years later.

18l/min compared to 14l/min

Render and EWI setup is the same. Plaster setup costs £460.00 - far more cost effective - more powerful

The M100 is the same as a Ritmo... Launched roughly the same time

18l/min compared to 14l/min

Render and EWI setup is the same. Plaster setup costs £460.00 - far more cost effective - more powerful

The M100 is the same as a Ritmo... Launched roughly the same time

The manual on the ritmo m states 15.5l/min on speed 10

I have on many occasions without issue pumped 12m+ vertical
and regularly put 25m of pipe on, and thats just the M not the L.

If its speed I want i'd pull the G4 out as my weapon of choice and pump at 25l/min.