Possible 600m2 Plastering Job in South of France?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhfint do you think a builder turns up and just gets on with it without any forethought? You've got a ******* cheek or this is a wind up surely knob go and get some s**t French ******* to **** youre villa up w**k*r :)

Rhfint do you think a builder turns up and just gets on with it without any forethought? You've got a ******* cheek or this is a wind up surely knob go and get some s**t French ******* to **** youre villa up w**k*r :)

I see youve said what i wanted to say rather more eloquently Spunky! Fair play to you sir!

would you guys supply and fix sand&cement with a thistle finish for £11 m.2 in the south of London less tax of course?

RH this a forum so you will always get people joining in who are not familiar with the block or sutiable aplications because they want to learn but plenty of people have given good advice and Render Systems has offered his services and he is sound there are also plenty of other good lads on here who are just to busy to even quote your job you have also shown your ignorance by questioning some of the systems suggested by not knowing what they are so why come on a PLastering forum with questions and retort in that manner, Render will sort you out as may some one else just screw your neck down a bit and you might get some help.

£25 per metre mp75 betacontact blocks first you pay digs and fuel il bring the lads and machine to do it if thats to high a price for you then get a frog to do it

whereabouts are you in south France? I'm over there doing some work next week around Carcasonne, Aude. I will be there for a week or so. I'm busy this time but may be able to sort something
i can use french plaster and get a good smooth finish.
an option that i think has already being mentioned would be to board and skim it all.

whereabouts are you in south France? I'm over there doing some work next week around Carcasonne, Aude. I will be there for a week or so. I'm busy this time but may be able to sort something
i can use french plaster and get a good smooth finish.
an option that i think has already being mentioned would be to board and skim it all.

Piss off u c**t

Last edited:
we used to prime those terracotta steins in germany with knauf stuc primmer its yellow colour to it

I'm sure it would mate as it's like MP75 isn't it.

It does i think, though you have options on which to buy, lutece 2000 L or C, the Lutece L hangs for longer so i suspect thats the sprayable. Comes in 33KG bags as far as im aware.

It does i think, though you have options on which to buy, lutece 2000 L or C, the Lutece L hangs for longer so i suspect thats the sprayable. Comes in 33KG bags as far as im aware.

Theres also a Lutece projection 33xplus which is deffo for spraying.

Yeah ive used the Lutece 2000C short setting gear before :-0
Only because they didn't have the 2000L.
And yes it is 33Kg bags mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.