Plastic trowels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a deeply embarassing thing, being warned by a mod, like
getting caught wanking by your dad. Couldnt give a f.u.c.k
now, HAPPY DAYS ;D

i would'nt bother with them s.h.i.t.e. them trowels will be out a week on monday by refina. am using the prototype so am gonna put them in the loft in case there worth a few bob down the years. i cant belive how a.n.a.l some people are on here are. i was only stating that i believe these trowels are the dogs b.o.l.l.o.c.k.s. i cant put pictures on cause me phones f.u.c.k.e.d. its all about making life a little bit easier.

oldschool said:
i would'nt bother with them s.h.i.t.e. them trowels will be out a week on monday by refina. am using the prototype so am gonna put them in the loft in case there worth a few bob down the years. i cant belive how a.n.a.l some people are on here are. i was only stating that i believe these trowels are the dogs b.o.l.l.o.c.k.s. i cant put pictures on cause me phones (french word).e.d. its all about making life a little bit easier.

Look mate everyone on here wants work life a bit easier, but your not exactly doing a great job in putting it across, no proof other than claims from some newby to a forum, and as being new isnt stricktly a it doesnt exactly garner trust.

Is there a 'K' in strickly?

oldschool said:
i would'nt bother with them s.h.i.t.e. them trowels will be out a week on monday by refina. am using the prototype so am gonna put them in the loft in case there worth a few bob down the years. i cant belive how a.n.a.l some people are on here are. i was only stating that i believe these trowels are the dogs b.o.l.l.o.c.k.s. i cant put pictures on cause me phones (french word).e.d. its all about making life a little bit easier.

Bit confusing your post then...................your original post was locked coz the mods got the idea you werent genuine about your intentions they thought you were advertising your product in a sly way, so what is the crack with this trowel and what is your involvement?

look mate iam looking and am looking at a screen .? you'll have to wait till they come out now. the guy that does them has been deleted from the forum. ive told you they will be out a week on monday. so you'll just have to wait then wont ya. am sure you can go another week plastering with that floor scrapper youve got now.

oldschool said:
look mate iam looking and am looking at a screen .? you'll have to wait till they come out now. the guy that does them has been deleted from the forum. ive told you they will be out a week on monday. so you'll just have to wait then wont ya. am sure you can go another week plastering with that floor scrapper youve got now.

was it carping :)

flynnyman said:
oldschool said:

was it carping :)

;D
Probably was!

ive got nothing to do with this product . the firm that i work for has everyone using them. thats how i come to know of them. he's a local guy so therefore am gonna be in there aint i .

flat boy skim said:
a bit of perspex screwed to a handel ??? fu cking rockit science

I can do rocket science its a piece of plss.

Get some rocket fuel, shove it in a rocket, set fire to it and stand REALLY well back.

See

oldschool said:
ive got nothing to do with this product . the firm that i work for has everyone using them. thats how i come to know of them. he's a local guy so therefore am gonna be in there aint i .

Are you workin for able?

been chopping up plastic exit signs for yrs and using for final trowel it gives a shine thats all this has been coverd in a lot of differant threads so whats all the (german word)e on here about

You lot wanna get real !, do you honestly believe a foooking plastic trowel is the way forwards ?.........They are for the dafty DIY, er.

Same as mur used the exit signs years ago i also had one made out of a skimmin bucket someone gave me good tool.

oldschool said:
abel no i havent been abel since me bad fall... ive have worked for abel before i now work for thextons now.

I worked for abel a few years ago and one of the spreads had a plastic trowel made of some kid in liverpool who done them in different sizes thats why i asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.