Plastic trowels

Status
Not open for further replies.
del said:
You lot wanna get real !, do you honestly believe a foooking plastic trowel is the way forwards ?.........They are for the dafty DIY, er.

Well rubbing up floats allways used to be wood, and now they are all plastic.

Someone said to me once - you know what you know, but it doesnt mean you know everything, just becasue you havent seen it before doesnt mean it doesnt work.

thats him flnnyman. god that was a bad firm that was the guy called bobby. he was a plasterer but a w**k*r. it was like tryin to get blood out of a stone with him.

Hum well iv been dealing with refina all week just got 2 new h frame mixers so I shall ask them abuot it

gotta get me a couple of them plastic trowels ,even if they aint all there cracked up to be ,still have fun strapping them on me feet for a bit of freestyle skiing in the snow and ice ,prolly patent them and call them a trowski" :D

nelly said:
del said:
You lot wanna get real !, do you honestly believe a foooking plastic trowel is the way forwards ?.........They are for the dafty DIY, er.

Well rubbing up floats allways used to be wood, and now they are all plastic.

right, dunno if i'm clutching at straws here, but as nelly's pointed out we rub up with plastic instead of metal.
Am I right in saying that metal blades could react with gypsum differently to plastic and this is why plastic appears to give a better finish? Is the compression of the plaster different with plastic vs. metal?

sprayit said:
I cant believe they deleted that bloke of here

Nobody has been deleted , and the original thread is in storage, i sent him a pm asking him to contact admin, but he has not even had the courtesy to do that , so why should he get any forum time re his product!!.
@ oldskool, regarding people being anal , what have you really contributed to the forum apart from a thread on plastic trowels ? that you cannot even produce a picture off (my camera phones broken !!!) borrow a digital camera , surely you have a friend? and considering this trowel is nothing to do with you , you do seem to be defending it rigorously.

warriorupnorth said:
sprayit said:

Nobody has been deleted , and the original thread is in storage, i sent him a pm asking him to contact admin, but he has not even had the courtesy to do that , so why should he get any forum time re his product!!.
@ oldskool, regarding people being anal , what have you really contributed to the forum apart from a thread on plastic trowels ? that you cannot even produce a picture off (my camera phones broken !!!) borrow a digital camera , surely you have a friend? and considering this trowel is nothing to do with you , you do seem to be defending it rigorously.

wassamatter wid you. his name is old skool he is the maan

sprayit said:
warriorupnorth said:
sprayit said:

wassamatter wid you. his name is old skool he is the maan

I don't like people calling you anal mate , after all you are entitled to your opinion !!

oohh ok. sorry bout that, by the way i dont like to tell tales but FLINNY said you wear a wig in real life
Link RemovedBeing nasty to a superior

GOT MY'N TO DAY GOT TO SAY LOOKS GOOD feels GOOD and i think it will be red hot for doing curves internal and external as it has the flex! take a look

same as murplastering and flynnyman i been using em for about 15 yrs we used to pinch the plot no board of the house hehe made gr8 plastic float, just leaves a shine and saves a bit of time on the final trowel . ::)

oasis said:
hey?!" wots so awful about it? its a picture of a plastic trowel on a wall?

Not really its a picture of your hand bending a plastic trowel but only showing a corner of the trowel so yeh what a s**t pic.

sorry i fort people were interested in this so i fort i would add a quick pic ah well garn now then

Oasis the pic was shi.t lol.

Post some more so we can see the whole trowel and then some with it pressed against the wall so i can see the flex

oasis said:
sorry i fort people were interested in this so i fort i would add a quick pic ah well garn now then

Now it hasn't garn! It's here look:

;D ;D

Plastic trowels

Put another one up of the full torwel ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.