plasterers Coventry

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preston drylining.....merged with jon brown (big fylde firm)
And wintstanleys.
The fella who owns pdl used to work for redrose.
I worked for John Brown for nearly 15 years after I served my time when he was relatively small cards in with van, at one point he got big and had almost 200 blokes,

He was another sound bloke.....did chris used to write your initals on wals you done to measure up and pay ya !!

Chr
He was another sound bloke.....did chris used to write your initals on wals you done to measure up and pay ya !!
Chris worked for Winstanleys QS,
Brownie did everything in his own when I worked there, he partnered up with a guy called Derek Passmore who became QS for B&S,

Need two plasterers for a site in Coventry next week. Should be 4-6 weeks work As long as the quality is right.

Rate is £2.20m2 with genuine big areas to go at. Job is a school so very few small rooms on the site. Would ideally suit a two gang but don't mind if single spreads want the work.

No daft payment terms just a week in hand. Must have a valid CSCS and UTR number.

See pics of a typical room.

Anyone thats interested please PM me or call 07540523734 or 07811382656 Ideally looking for people to start tuesday/wednesday
2.20s wank by any standard im in newcastle and 2.50s the lowest down here and i would rather eat my own s**t thn graft for that.

2.20s wank by any standard im in newcastle and 2.50s the lowest down here and i would rather eat my own s**t thn graft for that.

Lol x

We've moved on from the bitching segment now marc. Well done you get better rates.

We're on stage 2 now where i'm still not bothered that my rate is "s**t"

Its a big country kid and if you don't want the £2.20 stay local and keep your bigger rate. No guns to anyones head here xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.