plasterers Coventry

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
The price is very similar to what you can expect on large site work round here we would all love higher rates just as much we'd like a pint at 20p!!! your offering work to others and it's strange your getting slated for it

Very well said. I expected the usual £3m2 gucci spreads but the amount of crap thats been spoken frankly has suprised me.

Where are you based @bobby?
@ £4m2 a two gang would be covering £500 ish a day? Surely thats a one off small job not a decent duration one? Fair play to you though (thats genuine not sarcasm)

Where are you based @bobby?
@ £4m2 a two gang would be covering £500 ish a day? Surely thats a one off small job not a decent duration one? Fair play to you though (thats genuine not sarcasm)

Using your figure a 2gang is covering £275 a day 137 each without including a labourer minus cis is just over a 100 a day, I agree though if you have nothing else this maybe a god send for someone, doesn't make it right though.

Would have thought you would get a bit more than me with your proximity to Dublin. Was getting €6 8 or 9 years ago.
Ive been getting less than 5 in last few years,
Bobby's £4 however would stretch a lot further than the equivalent over here!!!!

Using your figure a 2gang is covering £275 a day 137 each without including a labourer minus cis is just over a 100 a day, I agree though if you have nothing else this maybe a god send for someone, doesn't make it right though.

lets not do this again. you've put your point across so move on. im starting to think u fancy me but you just dont know how to express it and bickering is at least a form of interaction with me. bullying isn't the way to get a date xxxx

also im half of a two gang and we covered alot more than that. im fat so i dont shift too quick either sweetness x:bananas:

How many posts since he said he'd leave it there?
I suppose it's his like that are the reason prices being discussed is frowned upon.
Such a shame.

Would have thought you would get a bit more than me with your proximity to Dublin. Was getting €6 8 or 9 years ago.
Ive been getting less than 5 in last few years,
Bobby's £4 however would stretch a lot further than the equivalent over here!!!!

I don't price by the metre anymore for skimming. Its not worth it. I just price the job up and if i don't get it i don't care. Am on day rate at the minute and happy to be. The builder is my brother lol i can do what I want no headache good pay. Was driving a mini digger today but getting a trademans wage.

I give a block price for everything, but measure it myself so I know what the story is

How many posts since he said he'd leave it there?
I suppose it's his like that are the reason prices being discussed is frowned upon.
Such a shame.

My like lol, and no it's not the reason or a shame

Have actually got people now but in fairness i do need to get more money on the next one because people want more than we're getting (genuinely) i don't think we'll ever get £3 but need to try to get nearer. Can't please everyone though and all the gucci spreads fair play to ya. £3 a m2 would be massive money in my book.

Did someone mention nobs? Been a while since i trawled the G** section wonder if @gps will meet me in there xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.