looking for plasterers for job in oxford

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebearbeef

Hi anyone looking for any work? I'm looking for experienced plasterers for some float and skim work.

it's £6.50m2 and there's plenty to go at for the next 7-8 weeks.

one week in hand and needs valid cscs. Other than that theres no daft terms.

We're only a 2 gang ourselves but looking for reliable contacts as we're working with a fairly big firm and lots of work hopefully coming up in the midlands.

if anyones interested give me a call please

steve 07540523734[MENTION][/MENTION]

6.50 isn't enough for Oxford mate I would have to float and set 30m2 + every day or 60+ for the 2 of us. Rather sit on my ass to be honest.

6.50 isn't enough for Oxford mate I would have to float and set 30m2 + every day or 60+ for the 2 of us. Rather sit on my ass to be honest.

appreciate the feedback. others may not be in the fortunate position you are to sit at home instead of comfortably earn £150+ a day though.

if £195 a day for 30m2 is to much like hard work then i genuinely hope im in your position soon.

Is it commercial or houses and whats the block therms or concrete? May be able to help you out next week. Also where in Oxford.

On nice flat wall sits fine, I did a refurb for £12 a m but hadnt allowed for dubbing out,barely made itpayand the builder took tax but never paid it in

its commercial, concrete blocks. trying to sort out a permenant gang but may take you up on the offer if i cant sort something? headington road. ******* long road! im actually from coventry so local knowledge only applies to a single postcode

That's why discussing prices is not allowed,causes rows..

Rates, rates, rates....Never a popular topic. There are 2 types of plasterer; those that work for the rates they are told and those that work for rates they quote. Your doing well if your the latter

Rates, rates, rates....Never a popular topic. There are 2 types of plasterer; those that work for the rates they are told and those that work for rates they quote. Your doing well if your the latter
I have been doing both.

You clearly don't know Olli or John as one is 8ft 13" and a hunk of welsh testosterone fuelled loveliness! The other a right geezer who used to thump people for "fun" in his younger days !!! Well he was a doorman so same thing :RpS_laugh: I reckon your mate may well be the one getting shagged lol :RpS_lol:

You clearly don't know Olli or John as one is 8ft 13" and a hunk of welsh testosterone fuelled loveliness! The other a right geezer who used to bum people for "fun" in his younger days !!! Well he was a doorman so same thing :RpS_laugh: I reckon your mate may well be the one getting shagged lol :RpS_lol:

Thanks Greg me old custard tart :RpS_thumbsup:

on private jobs yes but site work no, thats more than a main builder probably charges on a commercial job i'd imagine

He mainly works for local builders that do house builds and refurb jobs. I got to know his rate by quoting against him on a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.