Plasterer required in Woking Surrey and Alresford Hants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Been let down by a pretend plastering gang from the forum.
Have a decent run of float and set price work in Woking.
Also a lot of day work in the east Hants area.
Woking would be ideal for a gang but I am also looking for
someone to potentially give long term work to.
I don't need cscs
I pay weekly, and looking at a lot of the hourly
rates offered, we pay really well.
All that is asked is that your work is good or an improver willing
to learn but understands that you earn what you are worth in this
game.
Contact me on myplastering@live.co.uk whatever level you are at
and we can take it from there.
Thanks

Will get into it later, don't want it to f**k up my day by winding me up.
No one really wants to learn these days, they want money for doing f**k all
you cant tell them they've done something wrong without saying it in a soft
non accusing tone! Or they cry.
I spent my learning running sand and cement upstairs with a hod, knocking up
with a stick and getting shouted at for being to slow all day.
And the plaster bags were bigger!
Too many fuckwits watching s**t like towie thinking
its real life.
No surprise tradesmen are hard to find, lots of people too happy to draw dole.
I've always grafted even with knackered legs but
Now im a f**k**g good spread with a small team of guys and a nice little business.
Thats my day f**k*d with shitty thoughts :)

Hmmmmm pretend plastering gangs on here? Few worries people today lol come and get your story in quick lol

I think its brilliant how work is offered on the forum just ashame this guy has been messed about as it may put others off advertising work on here?? Luckily Dan came to the rescue with decent recomendations (y)

I'll name and shame myself. It was me. I smashed my screen on holiday on the last day. I couldn't see who was calling or pick up the call. I also couldn't access my email account on my phone and didn't know my passwords or hints so I could get it back. As soon as my phone was fixed I tried to call but got answer phone so I emailed straight away explaining and appolagised . It obv was 2 late. If I had known I could contact him on here I would have, I forgot this is where I got the job from. I'm not in the habit of letting people down plus I love a road trip ha.

I'll name and shame myself. It was me. I smashed my screen on holiday on the last day. I couldn't see who was calling or pick up the call. I also couldn't access my email account on my phone and didn't know my passwords or hints so I could get it back. As soon as my phone was fixed I tried to call but got answer phone so I emailed straight away explaining and appolagised . It obv was 2 late. If I had known I could contact him on here I would have, I forgot this is where I got the job from. I'm not in the habit of letting people down plus I love a road trip ha.

You are damn near computer illiterate to be fair and I know you have about 10 emails as instead of putting a password you remember you just make a new lol

Status
Not open for further replies.