Passable?

Members online

Yup I
Lol...either way im f**k*d!!!
Don't think I have it in me either..... I would like to have a go though.

But as far a's Mrs Jones 3 bed house she is expecting the finish like @Wezly but gets something else she is not gonna be happy... I don't think it matters what she pays either

I had enough really!oh look my picture... look this .... look that! It’s a f**k**g picture and does no justice ! Have said it 100 times on here! f**k**g amateurs! Shine the f**k**g appolo underneath if you want to check your work or any led. Makes it 100 worse than them piss taking lights that show only section of the render. It’s all acceptable if you got paid! No skimmer can do render like this, but then I can’t skim like them !
7CEFE806-FD78-4E35-99B7-9A0469051D99.jpeg

You say that but quite a few renderer can do it and shine lights up them no bother....so I think that is a bench mark?

Personally I doubt if I could but that is not the point :)
What a f**k**g stupid thing to say on here on an open forum.
It's c**ts like you that become know nothing site agents going around shining lights and tugging people's work.
The benchmark is quite clearly set out in the British Standards and NHBC guidelines.
We've just had a thread about lights and angles on internal work and now this. It's ridiculous.

It's c**ts like you that become know nothing site agents going around shining lights and tugging people's work.
The benchmark is quite clearly set out in the British Standards and NHBC guidelines.
We've just had a thread about lights and angles on internal work and now this. It's ridiculous.
:tanguero:

totally agree you here all the skimmers complaining and rightly so when site agents check there work with a light down the side,this shits on a lot heavier and we do our best to leave the best finish we can then some t**t puts a permanent light on there work and expect it to be flawless!a couple of photos of work looking good with lights up dosnt tell the full story

totally agree you here all the skimmers complaining and rightly so when site agents check there work with a light down the side,this shits on a lot heavier and we do our best to leave the best finish we can then some t**t puts a permanent light on there work and expect it to be flawless!a couple of photos of work looking good with lights up dosnt tell the full story
what you will get with glancing light is you can see who has made an effort and who hasnt

I had enough really!oh look my picture... look this .... look that! It’s a f**k**g picture and does no justice ! Have said it 100 times on here! f**k**g amateurs! Shine the f**k**g appolo underneath if you want to check your work or any led. Makes it 100 worse than them piss taking lights that show only section of the render. It’s all acceptable if you got paid! No skimmer can do render like this, but then I can’t skim like them !
View attachment 28954
Evening mate so what are you saying here , do you mean it should look absolutely perfect with some of these modern up and down lights ?

I’ve discussed this topic at great lengths with a lot of experienced renderers,
If I’m correct even parex and Weber do not have in writing a standard as such that is for testing such situations of exterior lighting they only have brief description in natural daylight as what is acceptable as such

Evening mate so what are you saying here , do you mean it should look absolutely perfect with some of these modern up and down lights ?
No mate, that’s not the standard by any means! You put a job like this only cos you have went the extra mile , which no one should expect from you! These lights make an mm look like a mile . No one should put or be allowed to put such a pressure - manufacturer or customer , doesn’t matter! This is not the standard and can’t be achieved constantly!
We should relax a bit more and have a life instead of chasing some standards shown on picture , which doesn’t do justice! That’s my opinion mate!

I’ve discussed this topic at great lengths with a lot of experienced renderers,
If I’m correct even parex and Weber do not have in writing a standard as such that is for testing such situations of exterior lighting they only have brief description in natural daylight as what is acceptable as such
Get ready for tomorrow mate...you wont believe how f**k*d up this gable will look when the suns on it...