Newly boarded and skimmed ceiling cracking?

@Ritch judging by a ceiling pic I've seen you skim you could do with going back to college..you need to get your timings more accurate..your going over it too early..like the river Thames on 1 of pics I seen..abit of constructive criticism for you :inocente:

600 centres need 15mm ceiling board/grey
I usually cross batten over board at ,400 , down to the customer at the end of the day , I only charge labour , no responsibility lol

@Ritch judging by a ceiling pic I've seen you skim you could do with going back to college..you need to get your timings more accurate..your going over it too early..like the river Thames on 1 of pics I seen..abit of constructive criticism for you :inocente:
Lol I can’t take criticism from a site board butcher.that ceiling/room is south facing all day in the sun , pancake flat. U monkey

@lurpak yer dogs got loose,put a muzzle on the bitch.

A9EEA2F9-9C38-4452-87ED-2355F507DF16.jpeg

I usually cross batten over board at ,400 , down to the customer at the end of the day , I only charge labour , no responsibility lol
That's best for the sake of a couple of baton.
Different when it's 9'' timbers or trusses. Well worth saving a few of them.

You have screwed the 9.5 up
However you should only break the paper on the board with the screw
You have gone too far into board That is the reason it is loose
& cracked

Your welcome

You have screwed the 9.5 up
However you should only break the paper on the board with the screw
You have gone too far into board That is the reason it is loose
& cracked

Your welcome

on every screw? That you tappy?

Yes I am right but I will explain
Method to screw most likely impact driver
9.5 not supported @ right centre
It’s not brain surgery

Your welcome

i use ID never had an issue. the odd screw maybe but not the whole lot thus your arguments invalid

You’re welcome

i use ID never had an issue. the odd screw maybe but not the whole lot thus your arguments invalid

You’re welcome

If you read the post it is a builder
Who has done this boarding so impact driver & 9.5 boards massive centres
End of thread

Your welcome