NELAMAX System

Members online

The more flexible the trowel, the later on it should be used.
So, lay on with a standard trowel, then flatten with same, then smooth with medi before finishing either with medi or s*p*r*lex.
Perfect results for me every time.
No water touches the wall either.
But that is the same if you use carbon steel,

IMG_1458.JPG
IMG_1457.JPG
And I know the answer is speedskim but as much as I try I can't get on with two handed...@speedskim could you make a speedskim trowel

The more flexible the trowel, the later on it should be used.
So, lay on with a standard trowel, then flatten with same, then smooth with medi before finishing either with medi or s*p*r*lex.
Perfect results for me every time.
No water touches the wall either.
Plastic is good this time of year on cold sites, find the plazzi wipes off the moisture on that final trowel. I can see these new nelamax getting popular

Nela max just turned up and first thought is I'm amazed at how firm it is think it's got the same or less flex than Medi, pretty sure you'll be able to flatten with it after laying In ...I got a little work hard on for tomorrow now

Last edited by a moderator:
Nela max just turned up and first thought is I'm amazed at how firm it is think it's got the same or less flex than Medi, pretty sure you'll be able to flatten with it after laying I ...I got a little work hard on for tomorrow now

lol

This trowel pisses over the Refina version and I think it probably would be suitable for flattening and early trowelling, providing the plaster is caught at the right time, early rather than letting it pick up too much. Well impressed.

It’s stiffer than the medi and also stiffer than my spat so got no reservations in flattening with it ...@Lodan how you getting on?

Lol I forgot to put it in the van was to busy sat fondling it in the lounge last night

Lol I forgot to put it in the van was to busy sat fondling it in the lounge last night
I purchased one this afternoon after having a go on my mates 16 incher :bananas: ohhhh suits you sir, I’ve got the 14” arriving Monday :D

The NELA MAX Plastering Trowel System features a brand new trowel design that gives you accurate control and precise finishing whilst also being incredibly lightweight. Thanks to it's innovative style shank and 'slide-on' blade, the NELA MAX plastering trowel systems allows you to change blades on-the-fly to suit your style of plastering technique.

The NELA MAX Plastering Trowel System features a brand new trowel design that gives you accurate control and precise finishing whilst also being incredibly lightweight. Thanks to it's innovative style shank and 'slide-on' blade, the NELA MAX plastering trowel systems allows you to change blades on-the-fly to suit your style of plastering technique.

I sense you are a spammer...

Until you get s**t all over your shaft.

I’ve still not tried one of these trowels yet , will do soon , had to decide between new trowel and new drill bits , on a budget atm , slow s**t start to the new year, nipped to screwfix picked up dewalt drill bits half price so couple more weeks hopefully will nip to P1ss and get one now

I’ve still not tried one of these trowels yet , will do soon , had to decide between new trowel and new drill bits , on a budget atm , slow s**t start to the new year, nipped to screwfix picked up dewalt drill bits half price so couple more weeks hopefully will nip to P1ss and get one now
I just started using mine....really nice for finishing but can't get the timing for flattening , stripes the gear quite bad if I use it a bit to early

Although I got a pallet of gear that loves to go all streaky so may be better when/if I get some half decent gear