Happy New Year

PRB_Luke

Wishing everyone in the industry a very Happy New Year.

Not a great start with another lockdown, but i've been in this industry a long time and this is when we all pull together. Construction is the beating heart of this country. I have worked with so many amazing people in various trades from Drylinging, Insulation, roofing, general building, Hvac and rendering over the years.

Its a tough start to the year, after what can only be described as the strangest time our generation will ever deal with. I lost both my Grandparents to the virus last year. Grandad, passing away Christmas Eve and my Grandmother a few months before that. They are together again, I take huge comfort from that.

The construction industry is different to any other. We have each others backs. We will get through this in the only way we know how. By holding our head up and hand out to who ever needs it. If any one ever needs an ear or a shoulder, don't be afraid. We are all here for each other.

So from myself and everyone at PRB Systems. Lets work together, stay connected and come out the other side stronger.

Best Regards

Luke

Wishing everyone in the industry a very Happy New Year.

Not a great start with another lockdown, but i've been in this industry a long time and this is when we all pull together. Construction is the beating heart of this country. I have worked with so many amazing people in various trades from Drylinging, Insulation, roofing, general building, Hvac and rendering over the years.

Its a tough start to the year, after what can only be described as the strangest time our generation will ever deal with. I lost both my Grandparents to the virus last year. Grandad, passing away Christmas Eve and my Grandmother a few months before that. They are together again, I take huge comfort from that.

The construction industry is different to any other. We have each others backs. We will get through this in the only way we know how. By holding our head up and hand out to who ever needs it. If any one ever needs an ear or a shoulder, don't be afraid. We are all here for each other.

So from myself and everyone at PRB Systems. Lets work together, stay connected and come out the other side stronger.

Best Regards

Luke
How much?

You could of put it in matching bowls for the photo shoot.
Trampy.

Think he's after some of them handouts your on about

@John j :D

www.plasterersforum.com/threads/another-new-trowel-from-nela-premium-elite.81745/page-5#post-1415840

The art of good freeloading is asking with out asking

@tapit

tenor.gif

Last edited:
How much?
Just wondered what you were selling with such an impassioned, insincere speech, on first day back?
better late than never.
It may have just come across wrong if so i apologise in advance.