NELAMAX System

Members online

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180109-185422.png
    Screenshot_20180109-185422.png
    500.9 KB · Views: 202
Finally got round to buying one of these, hope it's good

My mate got a medi and nelamax being delivered tomorrow so will look forward to having a play, had a dabble with a brand new speedskim sf today, another pile of s**t that was, nowhere near as good as the Refina spat.

My mate got a medi and nelamax being delivered tomorrow so will look forward to having a play, had a dabble with a brand new speedskim sf today, another pile of s**t that was, nowhere near as good as the Refina spat.
Love my medi.

Had a go on the medi and it was ok, not amazing like everyone keeps saying, perhaps it needs wearing in . The the nelamax plazzi was well smart, very well put together, quite robust stiff plastic blade handy to be able to set the handle where you want it, impressive. Neither trowel came with binders for blade protection which I thought was a bit tight. Very good pair of trowels though.

I'm looking forward to trying my nela @Cornelius do you think it stiff enough for flattening off or just for finishing

Had a go on the medi and it was ok, not amazing like everyone keeps saying, perhaps it needs wearing in . The the nelamax plazzi was well smart, very well put together, quite robust stiff plastic blade handy to be able to set the handle where you want it, impressive. Neither trowel came with binders for blade protection which I thought was a bit tight. Very good pair of trowels though.

NELA Medi normally comes with them mate. We will be getting them soon for the MAX

I'm looking forward to trying my nela @Cornelius do you think it stiff enough for flattening off or just for finishing
It’s stiffer than the Refina style, I guess it’s more suited to trowelling up but it’s probably stiffer than my spat so perhaps flattening? It looks like something darth Vader should have, awesome weapon.

It’s stiffer than the Refina style, I guess it’s more suited to trowelling up but it’s probably stiffer than my spat so perhaps flattening? It looks like something darth Vader should have, awesome weapon.
I already have an awesome weapon (sadly not black) I flattened with plazzi flex before and the plastic flattens the gear lovely but know your at risk of ripples with the plaziflex flex cos it's to flexi. Would love to be able to just lay second coat on and then go straight to plastic

And I know the answer is speedskim but as much as I try I can't get on with two handed...@speedskim could you make a speedskim trowel

The more flexible the trowel, the later on it should be used.
So, lay on with a standard trowel, then flatten with same, then smooth with medi before finishing either with medi or s*p*r*lex.
Perfect results for me every time.
No water touches the wall either.

Why does s*p*r*lex get blotted out like a swear word?
s*p*r*lex
s*p*r*lex
b*****d
f**k off

Why does s*p*r*lex get blotted out like a swear word?
s*p*r*lex
s*p*r*lex
b*****d
f**k off

its a trademarked name and so blocking it saved me weeks of having to go through and make sure it was used correctly or face some legal bull s**t :D :D

Does Scunthorpe get blocked out, it does on most forums cos it's got c**t in the middle of it

Mediflex
Permashape
Nike
Adidas
Hugo boss
Chanel

...just trying it out :LOL:
Or does that make life difficult?
:D:D:D