Joints

Members online

3B572584-201D-4446-AD03-18219AD2308D.gif

Beef is nice and slices really well but check your temperatures and resting times. Same with pork, lower and longer is the rule. The king though is Lamb, but the source is critical. Some years Welsh is best , other years it's Aussie or kiwi

Japanese beef is the dearest...it has a very distinct texture.
1540745345154.jpeg

Beef is nice and slices really well but check your temperatures and resting times. Same with pork, lower and longer is the rule. The king though is Lamb, but the source is critical. Some years Welsh is best , other years it's Aussie or kiwi

Just had slow cooked pork shoulder with fennel n black pepper . Knocks spots of anyother joint

Been looking into cbd oils lately andy tbh surprised by the amount of people using them
From what I’ve researched there is three different strengths you can order online
If I’m correct for your joints you could go for no or low thc oil which probably wouldn’t get high off but may cure pain
Legal in USA and Canada last week they gave them all clear
U.K. will probably take another 50 years as we normally are the thickest idiots in the world and decades behind in most things

Been looking into cbd oils lately andy tbh surprised by the amount of people using them
From what I’ve researched there is three different strengths you can order online
If I’m correct for your joints you could go for no or low thc oil which probably wouldn’t get high off but may cure pain
Legal in USA and Canada last week they gave them all clear
U.K. will probably take another 50 years as we normally are the thickest idiots in the world and decades behind in most things

Cbd oil is already legal in uk as long as it's thc content is not over 0.2%

Doctors won’t prescribe it for use on public though is what I meant mate

It will be soon cos they can't lie to the public n hide from its benefits any longer, the big pharma companies are well pissed off though as anyone can make it, it's grown illegally all over the country atm, but easy to get if wanted.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...pain-relief-home-office-moj-nhs-a8464766.html

I get it legally from cbd brothers web site, they source it in Holland high grade purity then package n sell it here.

It will be soon cos they can't lie to the public n hide from its benefits any longer, the big pharma companies are well pissed off though as anyone can make it, it's grown illegally all over the country atm, but easy to get if wanted.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...pain-relief-home-office-moj-nhs-a8464766.html

I get it legally from cbd brothers web site, they source it in Holland high grade purity then package n sell it here.
That’s great news I stand corrected
I’m not normally wrong but admit when I am lol