If he's got bunk beds I'm on the top bunk :bananahappy:
Sorted the invites ..
This is getting better everyday

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(29).jpg
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(30).jpg

All upto @flynnyman now how many can
Cum

Where's Immingham? I want to come and play too.
I have a 5500 sq foot house to do in May

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony

I dropped you a PM to try to get you some more local help.... get back to me and we can the invite you to Immingham or sort something more suitable to you

I think this Immingham event is invitation only, so drop a message to me or @quinns if you are interested

We can also then see if there is interest in other events elsewhere

Thanks for the interest guys

Rich

The fact that it will never blow, because the gear goes through the very fine mesh, fusing it into the corner.

I work in France permanently and it's all jointed board here, very few plasterers left, the ones that are charge a fortune. I still plaster for UK clients using French plaster that you can choose a different setting time depending on your set, very different, stays soft for days but you can still get a half decent finish.

I work in France permanently and it's all jointed board here, very few plasterers left, the ones that are charge a fortune. I still plaster for UK clients using French plaster that you can choose a different setting time depending on your set, very different, stays soft for days but you can still get a half decent finish.
Exactly,,,,more than uni,,,we need plaster with different setting times in uk.
60 min set multi I am crying out for,,,,,but british Gypsum ain't listening

No, but two of their chaps visited me yesterday on site. They are coming down again next week once I have the machine.

Sounds good mate. Be interesting to hear how it goes (y) seems the airless is on a roll at the moment.

I will post updates on how it goes. It's a lot of money for if yo be s**t.

No, having a new Graco through Johnstones paint merchants.

It's the petrol equivalent of the Mk 5, the G Max 11 5900. It has the wind up hose etc. £3100 + vat. The Mk 5 electric was nearly £5k + vat.

It's the petrol equivalent of the Mk 5, the G Max 11 5900. It has the wind up hose etc. £3100 + vat. The Mk 5 electric was nearly £5k + vat.

I take it you won't be able to run the machine indoors if it's petrol powered

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm not worried about that. If it's raining I can run it in a fishing tent or something like that

Fair play..still think In 10 years time it will be at same stage as it is now..its a niche market 100%..most builders and building contractors are bothered about 1 thing and that's profit not that it looks better..can see well off people opting for it if there had the option

Fair play..still think In 10 years time it will be at same stage as it is now..its a niche market 100%..most builders and building contractors are bothered about 1 thing and that's profit not that it looks better..can see well off people opting for it if there had the option

All the big building contractors have shares in bg it will never die out ... skimming is big big money for the shareholders and company owners .
The bigger picture is there getting paid for buying a product they will always use.

Am able to get a graco 5900 for £1200. But wasn't sure about it being petrol.