Members online

That's straight over the lime plaster with no primers. First coat is used to embed the mesh. Then topped once dry.

These plasters are breathable and have been passed of by the heritage people for grade 1 and 2 work. Apparently they see it as a decorative coating not plastering

Hi Tony

I know your are looking after working with curry.... but if you want some assistance from Knauf, drop me a PM with your location and contact details and I will get a colleague to help

Good luck

Rich
Cheers Rich.
Does Michael Anderson still cover the south west?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just been offered a brand new one for 2500 which I'm sure I could get them down to 2000 on.

I don't need it but could enquire
As Mark Bond would say
'Interested'
Got a taper mate interested. Looking at going halves on a machine. What's a grand to throw at an opportunity. Enquiry away mate. I'll pm you my number. Thanks.

Fibafuse is the b*ll***s. I'm never using paper again

Yer worth every penny. It's just getting enough of it that's the problem.

I've given Knauf a sample and more or less said replicate it please.

It eliminates all the difficulties that paper tape throws up. I'm trying to stock pile as much as possible

Hi All, the Knauf ready mixed plasters are ideal for re-skims, over existing painted plaster, new plaster and excellent on old listed buildings where lime cements and plasters have been previously used. Because they are breathable, they allow the existing background to breath. Knauf have specified these on a number of listed buildings with great success, saving time and cost. Also excellent for over covering artex ceilings, and covering painted wood chip (providing it is suitably stuck to the background) NB. you can hand apply as well as spray apply these materials.
Clive - Knauf

Hi All, the Knauf ready mixed plasters are ideal for re-skims, over existing painted plaster, new plaster and excellent on old listed buildings where lime cements and plasters have been previously used. Because they are breathable, they allow the existing background to breath. Knauf have specified these on a number of listed buildings with great success, saving time and cost. Also excellent for over covering artex ceilings, and covering painted wood chip (providing it is suitably stuck to the background) NB. you can hand apply as well as spray apply these materials.
Clive - Knauf
Thanks for replying ;-)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Guys, wow, what a discussion topic, it has certainly generated some interest. Seeing is believing! If any of you guys want to see these products being applied then please get in touch, we can facilitate demos at our training schools, at your premises and if suitable on site. The market is changing, these products provide a number of solutions / answers and whilst it may never replace hand applying gypsum, it has its place and will gain a significant share of the plaster market.............come join the revolution!

Guys, wow, what a discussion topic, it has certainly generated some interest. Seeing is believing! If any of you guys want to see these products being applied then please get in touch, we can facilitate demos at our training schools, at your premises and if suitable on site. The market is changing, these products provide a number of solutions / answers and whilst it may never replace hand applying gypsum, it has its place and will gain a significant share of the plaster market.............come join the revolution!
How hands on your training days? Thinking of signing up for the end of April one when you got 3 days in a trot from 28 or 29 to see different mats applied.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

How much does it cost? Interested at a later date just 2 busy at min..i do like the look of it

How hands on your training days? Thinking of signing up for the end of April one when you got 3 days in a trot from 28 or 29 to see different mats applied.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

They are not demo days.... you can do as much or as little as you want.

When you phone up and book, you can explain who you are and what level of experience you have and depending on who else is booked, you can try to get the training you need or want.

If you want more specific training, maybe at you location, you may be better to contact Clive or the ready mixed plaster guys direct instead.

Good luck - if you go let us know how it goes

How much does it cost? Interested at a later date just 2 busy at min..i do like the look of it

Details are here (I hope... typing it in)

www.knauf.co.uk/training

Or you could contact Clive or one of the ready mixed plaster team if you have somewhere suitable near you for a demo / training.

Clive's contact details are on his profile @quinns Or call Knauf on 01795424499 and ask for him (only one Clive. ... lol)

Give it a go

Rich

I got a call today @Runswithscissors from one of your colleagues. Can't remember his name it was noisy when he called but he's e mailing me info and dates that the airless days are at immingham. Very helpful! Thanks again.

Nice one Marra

Should of been the guy who's details I sent you.

Hope it goes well, any problems let me know!

Anyone else interested, PM me or @quinns with you contact details and location and we will get someone local to contact you and assist you in looking at and trying Ready Mixed Plaster

Good Luck guys

Rich

Details are here (I hope... typing it in)

www.knauf.co.uk/training

Or you could contact Clive or one of the ready mixed plaster team if you have somewhere suitable near you for a demo / training.

Clive's contact details are on his profile @quinns Or call Knauf on 01795424499 and ask for him (only one Clive. ... lol)

Give it a go

Rich
Looks good

Couldn't find any details about food though.

I am sure an all day event will have some food sorted at lunchtime....

There are lots if places near both the Sittingbourne and Immingham sites for food as well......

Check when booking.....
I got a call today 2 am going down Dublin next Friday to have a play with it.
If i do it would have to be Immingham

I could pop round to get a meal and maybe a sleepover at @flynnyman house
Only 10 minutes away
:hola:

If enough can go on the same day I will come up for a jolly :D

I cant do 14th april... I am errr..... away

Well,I might have some info on that over next few days. Uni.
image.jpg

Where's Immingham? I want to come and play too.
I have a 5500 sq foot house to do in May