Too many variables tho...its like learning the trade again.
Can you go over most surfaces like multi or is it just for boards?
Can you spray over set plaster?
Need to PVA or some other new chemical?
Does it trowel up normal?
Setting times?
Is scrim of no use?
What about sh1t boarding that someone else has done?
Where can you buy it?
Etc. Etc. Etc
Dnt think there's any trowling involved im guessing u do ur work as you wud tape and joint then u finish it with airless so no need to paint..never done it or seen it up close..i cud c it kicking off in new schools or supermarkets but it wont roll out to everywhere..if I told builders to go airless instead of skim finish but its guna cost x amount more he'd tell me to do 1 there want the cheapest not the best

How much do machines go for clemo?

I don'thave the airless sprayer Kitchy. Am trying to get out of plastering lol. But if I don't this year am going to go the airless way. I've used 6 bags of it and was impressed tbh.

That's a better vid clemo that explains it..looks easy so I hope all u airless guys who are doing it now enjoy ur prices whilst u can because if that gets rolled out prices are plummeting

Nah they are going up like normal skim.

Also u mention it's more expensive then normal skim in a previous post but it's not we are very competitive on price but offer a higher quality, cleaner, more eco friendly option.

Too many variables tho...its like learning the trade again.
Can you go over most surfaces like multi or is it just for boards? Can go over any surface
Can you spray over set plaster? Yes we often get calls to correct s**t plastering
Need to PVA or some other new chemical?No has built in primers
Does it trowel up normal? Yes will a trowel
Setting times? No setting times
Is scrim of no use? We scrim all tapered edges and use fibafuse in the corners
What about sh1t boarding that someone else has done? Get them to sort it or get paid a extra to sort it out with joint filler just like u would with multi
Where can you buy it? All the main merchants can get it
Etc. Etc. Etc

Nah they are going up like normal skim.

Also u mention it's more expensive then normal skim in a previous post but it's not we are very competitive on price but offer a higher quality, cleaner, more eco friendly option.
Like I say curry it wudnt bother me at all as another 30 years of skimming id live without but I dnt think it wil ever take over multi..how much are machines?

Thanks for that Curry...still many questions tho...
What's the process? Like BG is lay on, flatten, lay next coat down, 2 flattens and a cross...
I'm very eager to learn about this...

Tell u wht tho If airless did gradually take over expect ur prices to cum rocketing down as with the looks of it any tom dick and harry cud do it
Maybe they could, but is every Tom, Dick or Harry going to have £5k the pump and tools?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Curry what's the process of doing corners with fibafuse compared to normal paper tapes? Corner tapes is the one thing that puts me off doing taping work.

@Curry on that job in the vid a few posts back do you have to treat the old plaster with any primer or is it just straight over?
Also is this polymer pre mixed stuff breathable because that was almost definitely a lime plastered property originally.
I'm interested in this. I've used an airless sprayer for years for painting and know how easy and fast they are.
If it's usable on a full refurb, then I'd definitely give this a go.

I'm in.
Got some f**k off great houses coming up. Still need to come and see you mate.

I've just been offered a brand new one for 2500 which I'm sure I could get them down to 2000 on.

I don't need it but could enquire

I've just been offered a brand new one for 2500 which I'm sure I could get them down to 2000 on.

I don't need it but could enquire

I Have been looking for one , If that chap is not interested
Let me know if available prity please:fuckyou:

@Curry on that job in the vid a few posts back do you have to treat the old plaster with any primer or is it just straight over?
Also is this polymer pre mixed stuff breathable because that was almost definitely a lime plastered property originally.
I'm interested in this. I've used an airless sprayer for years for painting and know how easy and fast they are.

Hi Rossi

Drop me a PM with you details and location, and I will get one of my Knauf colleagues to contact you to discuss further....... If you like

Richard

I'm in.
Got some f**k off great houses coming up. Still need to come and see you mate.

Hi Tony

I know your are looking after working with curry.... but if you want some assistance from Knauf, drop me a PM with your location and contact details and I will get a colleague to help

Good luck

Rich

I said the exact same thing to @Runswithscissors when I saw it... it is an industry killer

It is a product range that is growing in popularity and is now getting picked up on more sites and projects......

Knauf have invested in more staff to promote and sell it, so more experienced applicators will help......

Have a look at the films and get in touch if your interested..... (I am not on here every day, but will get back as quick as I can. My details are also on my profile.)

This is not a product area I specifically look after, I look after Aquapanel Cement Boards, but will help direct you questions and enquiries to the right people.....

Have a look and feel free to contact us for more help and details....

Richard Lord