Help please ?

I have a conservatory with an external brick wall that my partner wanted plastering so I did 2 coats of bonding then waited for it to dry then yesterday on a hot day started plastering it. As the sun came around it got hotter and hotter an before I knew it my hawk was drying up and my plaster was getting harder by the minute. I managed to get the first coat on fine but the second eas tuning out to be a nightmare. Soon after the cracks came . I had pva the wall(1coat)before starting but I'm thinking the heat has dried it out too fast and maby not enough Pva ? I'm thinking maby board it then skim as somethings telling me I'm going to have trouble with this wall I have pictures if I can post them. Any advice will help thanks..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 271
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 280
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 289
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 273
Oh btw it wasn't hot when I started it the sun came around the back of the house and even with window doors open was sweltering

The heat is not good for that.... I would pull it off and I would probably plasterboard it if you could

Think its down to what you skimmed on to as well as heat . Done some conni.s qhen its been steaming and not gone that bad

You’ve not controlled the suction, on backing plasters that have been on a few days I soak it with water then 5-1 pva then 2-1 coat of each. Will seal the water in then.

You’ve not controlled the suction, on backing plasters that have been on a few days I soak it with water then 5-1 pva then 2-1 coat of each. Will seal the water in then.
Thanks for the info. So it looks another nice day so will put it off until it's abit cooler. I will follow them steps then have another bash at it and if same again il just board it up also there's a fuse box in the left hand corner that she wants boxing in so if it comes to boarding would I be best boxing that in first then bording the wall as then I wouldn't need to fix it to the board would that be better ? Thanks

How wide r those French doors. Boards all the way
Just over 1m not very big. Yeh I am just going to board it. What's the best size wood to use as I don't want to bring it 2 far out. I think il have to take that door frame out and plaster board that 2 otherwise the plasterboard will come out further than the door frame . Thanks ppl for info

I've just been on TMF (www.TheMechanicsForum) basically the head went on my van so I googled the process and it said the gasket seal neaded replacing but the head would need stripped and cleaned.. I used my hammer and bolster to remove the head then after running my surform over the head I ran some scratch over it. Lost the bolts so I used some drywall screws instead.. everyone on TMF was incredibly helpful and sympathetic to my situation. My van is now a write off but at least I had a go

I've just been on TMF (www.TheMechanicsForum) basically the head went on my van so I googled the process and it said the gasket seal neaded replacing but the head would need stripped and cleaned.. I used my hammer and bolster to remove the head then after running my surform over the head I ran some scratch over it. Lost the bolts so I used some drywall screws instead.. everyone on TMF was incredibly helpful and sympathetic to my situation. My van is now a write off but at least I had a go
Size drywall screws you use

Could do a return in to door and do away with arc.s maybe. Bet check ye cables are long enough to board as well. You want to add owt @zombie
Yeh that's what I'm going to do. Will look a lot nicer. I've done the rest of the house but left that until last as I've never worked from a brick wall apart from rendering it then scratching but yeh I think bording it all is the best option and there's a load of cable behind them arc's.so busy day tomorrow. Cheers

Listen KNOBHEAD I will send you a pic of the finished job n you'll see won't you about can't even get right materials what was u thinking dot n dab ? Nah mate I'm handy with wood so think il do my thing n stick ur 2 penath up your arse. So All's well and shits ok so il end this s**t with a f*** you but have a nice day.

I have a conservatory with an external brick wall that my partner wanted plastering so I did 2 coats of bonding then waited for it to dry then yesterday on a hot day started plastering it. As the sun came around it got hotter and hotter an before I knew it my hawk was drying up and my plaster was getting harder by the minute. I managed to get the first coat on fine but the second eas tuning out to be a nightmare. Soon after the cracks came . I had pva the wall(1coat)before starting but I'm thinking the heat has dried it out too fast and maby not enough Pva ? I'm thinking maby board it then skim as somethings telling me I'm going to have trouble with this wall I have pictures if I can post them. Any advice will help thanks..

To me it looks like you've skimmed more or less straight onto the bricks.....there's hardly any bonding there.
That's why it's blown.
I've just had a closer look and I've noticed you more or less have skimmed onto the bricks you daft cuunt lol.
Or whatever daft cuunt done it :X3:
Screenshot_20180930-201257.png

To me it looks like you've skimmed more or less straight onto the bricks.....there's hardly any bonding there.
That's why it's blown.
I've just had a closer look and I've noticed you more or less have skimmed onto the bricks you daft cuunt lol.
Or whatever daft cuunt done it :X3:
View attachment 26855
Yeh there's about 6mm between the brick n plaster 2 coats your looking at a head on picture at were the door frame was going back down so there ya go #JOCKUM