Clip on thin coat beads!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
County on swan lane. Used to use haley roe before steve got f**k*d out of his own company. You?

Baileys mate, if im over your way usually nip into builder supply spon end, occasionally shoot up to trade point but very rarely.
Got a rental to do on Swan lane shortly may look into that.

AB

they are very good with their prices mate. my mate spends s**t loads with buildbase a month and they were charging him £6 for a 6x3.he said 'but they do give me 9.5s half price lol. county are £2.80 for both. builders supply arent bad but the blokes in the yard are right moody bastards. if you do go into county ask for darren and tell him i told you to go there.

Baileys take the piss here mate got the monopoly being the only merchants in the town, they just quoted me £8.35 per bag of OCR, do county stock this ?? Even had to go in with a trade point catalogue to prove that they were cheaper and get me rates down. Know where your coming from with the yard blokes bone idle, especially the fat bold one that cant wait to get on the forks cos hes to lazy to do any graft, or makes you back your van right up to the doors so he don't have to walk to far.

i backed the van up to get the boards in builders supply and the fat paedophile looking one just watched me load them up. i don't know if county stock it mate but they can usually get stuff next day. i've got to speak to darren tomorrow so ill ask him. what buildbase do you use, kenilworth?

Cheers for that mate let me know if they can.. Yeah i use the Kenilworth branch, have used Gulsen Rd a few times just depends when im over that way.

Used to use build centre who were mega, but closed down hence baileys robbing every one blind.

3389d1163424675-bead-crimper-qs-untitled33.bmp

we used to use these ....but over time found that they would come loose....so we ended nailing them off after crimping......looks like the same idea as your push on beads ...
heres a uk link
Marshalltown MCB370 Angle Corner Plaster Bead Crimper - Transtools

lol.....

first of all, its good to see essexboy back, i heard from someone on here he was dead but obviously not. The merchants i work for sells thin coats for about 90p to 1.25 + vat. A bag of finish 3.76, bonding 5.25. thats customer cost. We pay about 30p for a bead and a couple of quid for a bag of finish. just a rough quide. I just started this post about hook on thin coat beads and i just got jumped on. few silly comments from spunky and beddy. But i dont worry about beddy as When i first joined the forum I was warned about him having a big mouth especially for a 24 year old. Yes I am a part timer but as was pointed out in previous posts your trying to run with the big boys, your talking like your plastering 25 years. As for stolen Stilton, I understand about different bead prices but It always seems to be beddy who jumps one me especially in previous posts. So wind your neck in mate

yes

Lol. I've said before and I'll say it again, I don't know everything about plastering and I'd love to work with people like paul, rich, church and essex andy to name a few as they've forgotten more than I know. As for having a big mouth. I only mouth of when someone calls me a liar. You said its bullshit that we can get beads for 50p then you.were made to look silly when everyone agreed with me.

How about you stick to selling the stuff and I'll get on with having the skill to use it

beddy your bang on. spark you admit your a part timer. so you can skim. and thats it. iworked with old boys since 18. im plastering for about ten now but they were true masters so i like to think i have a bit more experince than those ten. maybe 11 lol. like to think i can talk the talk but im too lazy on comps. few old school on here and i would put beddy with them. so shut it you smurf

beddy your bang on. spark you admit your a part timer. so you can skim. and thats it. iworked with old boys since 18. im plastering for about ten now but they were true masters so i like to think i have a bit more experince than those ten. maybe 11 lol. like to think i can talk the talk but im too lazy on comps. few old school on here and i would put beddy with them. so shut it you smurf

lol, what u on about mate.... when i stated part timer - its anything but...Im just going by what i was told on here about him. I know few fellas 25+ years exp which are close friends and another who is winning everything on my builder website in his area and has work booked for the next few months... Im working with him constantly, Ive got 2 plastering qualifications, a third qualification will be awarded end of the month, I didnt say i could just skim, All this week, I have been floor screeding,rendering, done a venetian wall. Got a few big jobs coming up...Its just speed im lacking mate as im not plastering a full 6 day week! Im getting a website made shortly and going out on my own, Im (not just skimming) Solid plastering 2-3 days alongside my job... So I think you should shut it potatoe face

what is a potatoe anyway ?
its the raw ingredient of those longish yellow deep fried things you get down the chippie 6 times a day rich...
y'know, the things that go with 4 pies, half a chicken and 2 jumbo sausages... breakfast thing...
paddy's love em... but they taste like sh;t...

lol, very popular arent I !!
ever wondered why?

'how to win freinds and influence people, especially whilst acting as a pawn for one of the advertising plastering schools on here'

doin em loads o favours eh? specially with the 'oooooooo i got it RIGHT up the arse when i went on MY course, try it you'd LOOOOVE it..' review...

like it or not, 99.9% of the blokes on here have MUCH MORE EXPERIENCE than you, and this game is ALL ABOUT EXPERIENCE...

going on a course and working in a f'ckin builders merchants does not qualify you to pass judgement on people that have been at it for donkeys, on the tools, day in, day out, whether or not they've read the f'ckin white book...

you're still an apprentice in the eyes of the forum, and will be for a very long time given your attitude...

Its not a builders merchants. its a pound shop. He hasnt got a clue

ever wondered why?

'how to win freinds and influence people, especially whilst acting as a pawn for one of the advertising plastering schools on here'

doin em loads o favours eh? specially with the 'oooooooo i got it RIGHT up the arse when i went on MY course, try it you'd LOOOOVE it..' review...

like it or not, 99.9% of the blokes on here have MUCH MORE EXPERIENCE than you, and this game is ALL ABOUT EXPERIENCE...

going on a course and working in a f'ckin builders merchants does not qualify you to pass judgement on people that have been at it for donkeys, on the tools, day in, day out, whether or not they've read the f'ckin white book...

you're still an apprentice in the eyes of the forum, and will be for a very long time given your attitude...

now your catching on chris, apprentice is exactly what i called myself and is what I am. Why would u repeat what I already know...lol

I have been at it few years off and on, of course im not a plasterer, i didnt say I was?
Look at essexboy for example, he did a 1 day course and if u read his earlier posts
he was argueing with senior members of the forum that he was a plasterer... thats the difference!

I have used these beads they are excellent

***edited by Danny ***

Shameless plugs will be followed by a shameless invoice from The Plasterers Forum... is that ok ? :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.