claim by customer

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

No members online now.
Used to get this s**t all the time I've been accused of nicking a bullterrier a fly net and a set of sauce pans [emoji3] me and the bullterrier are on the couch now trying pasta sauces out of some posh pans and no flys in the house it's great[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I been accused of keeping keys till I get payments...

It's true :hola:

Well done clemo that's all home nations thru to last 16 just somebody missing and cnt think who!!!.. Or yea Scotland hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Did the northern crew get through? I knew they came 3rd but had to wait to see how other teams finished.

P.s, Ireland isn't part of the home Nations!!

With the big job I did and the big job im on and what I got booked in for the next few weeks about 7k....its nearly all my workload apart from 4 or 5 1 or 2 dayers ive got booked in

Sorry to sound rude but are you saying youvev got 7k of internal plastering work lined up for a few weeks work in Mansfield?

Thats a hell of a lot of work??? If your making 7k profit over a month or so on domestics in a month or so then fair play to you unless your taking render work on?

Have to be honest though sounds like bollox to me!

Sorry to sound rude but are you saying youvev got 7k of internal plastering work lined up for a few weeks work in Mansfield?

Thats a hell of a lot of work??? If your making 7k profit over a month or so on domestics in a month or so then fair play to you unless your taking render work on?

Have to be honest though sounds like bollox to me!
I was on the big job I just finished for 3 weeks, im on a full reskim currently for two weeks, did 2, 2 day jobs in between, got a job booked in from 5th july which is 9 days work, lounge, halls stairs and landing and fit a new bathroom, then a job 25th july for 4 days stripping woodchip, overboard insulated plasterboard and full skim...to be honest it adds up to more than 7k but probably around 7k after materials....i did say in my post that included the work ive got lined up......and to be honest zombie I dont care if you believe me or not, I got asked question and answered it

I was on the big job I just finished for 3 weeks, im on a full reskim currently for two weeks, did 2, 2 day jobs in between, got a job booked in from 5th july which is 9 days work, lounge, halls stairs and landing and fit a new bathroom, then a job 25th july for 4 days stripping woodchip, overboard insulated plasterboard and full skim...to be honest it adds up to more than 7k but probably around 7k after materials....i did say in my post that included the work ive got lined up......and to be honest zombie I dont care if you believe me or not, I got asked question and answered it

Fair play to you mate...

Then let me be first to say forget everyone's comments with regards to being a mug ref paying over that box thing.

Its a no brainer if your onto something that's providing you with that amount of work just pay it without hesitation as until your phones ringing from other regular sources its your niche!!!!

Just pull a job in and work a weekend and your no worse off and don't for 1 minute dont contemplate rocking the apple cart!!!

Fair play to you mate...

Then let me be first to say forget everyone's comments with regards to being a mug ref paying over that box thing.

Its a no brainer if your onto something that's providing you with that amount of work just pay it without hesitation as until your phones ringing from other regular sources its your niche!!!!

Just pull a job in and work a weekend and your no worse off and don't for 1 minute dont contemplate rocking the apple cart!!!
Thats the thing my phone dont ring that much so far so the site is my main source of work....thats why the review thing worries me so much

Thats the thing my phone dont ring that much so far so the site is my main source of work....thats why the review thing worries me so much

You've just got to play the long game...

Be proffesional and say that you believed you had done everything physically possible to protect them hence bagging up etc.

But however if you are unhappy in anyway I will happily cover any costs to resolve. Greet them in person shake there hands and be professional through grated teeth.

Then go home kick the kat and get wankered on a few cans of Stella!

Its all part of learning curve mate we have all had these things...you may even find you get referrals from them on how have conducted yourself over the issue etc.

Its peanuts mate don't listen to all the egos!!!!

Yeah, and when you've the above they will sit back laughing about how they had you over whilst scoffing wine and cheese on their luxurious couch like the posh couple on gogglebox.

'Forget the egos and pay it'
You deserve everything you get.
£250 for a TiVo box [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Agony auntie Petra pickington here..

This is the circle of plastering crap,
It's hard to get a business started and there is ups and downs but with hard work and a desire to succeed n keep a clean conscious
All will be good.

Lodan the bigger Picture is not just about paying it, it's what your willing to pay without actually knowing how much that box costs!
I get where your coming from with wanting to keep your customers happy and build the rep on my builder but that place is probably got quite a few of those sort of clients....when will it stop?
Just approach with caution if your gonna pay it get them to make the bill out to you and find out yourself how much they actually are first!

Can they not Hoover the grit out ha ha . If it still works id tell them to o1 2 1 ...

good thread there. More than a few got surprised to hear the earning
power of these new devices . Pay up what's on Virgin's repair ticket to
keep yer ratings up, in future be firm when punters want you to plaster round
new carpet, gold plated skirting boards or new Virgin boxes.

Best part of an all inclusive holiday somewhere hot and sunny that is:sorprendido3:
I would be having little chat with myself on whether I'd like to pay for them or go and enjoy it myself.
Work is plentiful at the moment so even with heavy commitments I'd not be losing sleep over this one.
Not that I'd give in to being scammed anyhow even if on my arse.
So my advice would be if even contemplating handing dosh over !! Take yer Mrs away somewhere nice instead.

Dont worry wont make the same mistake twice next time stuff like that is out the room or im not doing it. Iyts now about 4 days since I dsaid I would need an invoice and the old box and havent heard a sausage since then so maybe that scared them off if they were tellng fibs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
good thread there. More than a few got surprised to hear the earning
power of these new devices . Pay up what's on Virgin's repair ticket to
keep yer ratings up, in future be firm when punters want you to plaster round
new carpet, gold plated skirting boards or new Virgin boxes.

Next time lodan if it can't be moved bag right up and if you got your spot board or bit of ply ect lean that over it as well,your be alright I think they are just trying it on I think it calls for a face to face over it be polite but as mentioned stand your ground if you think your right

Never fished for a salmon before...i course fish in england and pike fish when im in ireland...unless on the shannon i'll do bit of bream fishing

Been out few times fishing Pike on the boat I built, fished for trout few times but I love fishing for the aul salmon. There's a river very close to my house and it's one of the best salmon rivers in Europe (,so they say anyway) . Hard aul f**k**s to catch and if I've spent good few quid and haven't caught any. I make sure I get my money worth and go home with one. You can use your imagination for that one though it ain't every time I go. Can't beat few magners and wknd fishing on the moy!

Been out few times fishing Pike on the boat I built, fished for trout few times but I love fishing for the aul salmon. There's a river very close to my house and it's one of the best salmon rivers in Europe (,so they say anyway) . Hard aul f**k**s to catch and if I've spent good few quid and haven't caught any. I make sure I get my money worth and go home with one. You can use your imagination for that one though it ain't every time I go. Can't beat few magners and wknd fishing on the moy!
My uncle used to salmon fish on the moy over in swinford...always wanted me to go with him but never got round it

Well he lived in swinford anyway so I presume the moy runs through there...caught a few good trough in ireland on little spinners when going for pearch which is always a nice surprise and a nice dinner(y)

My uncle used to salmon fish on the moy over in swinford...always wanted me to go with him but never got round it

Swinford waters aren't to bad but around Foxford is the spot! Some cracking places around there. Can be pricy through! One spot is 200 a day and only 7-10 aloud on that small stretch! Got chased of it before by bailllifs for fishing it :(

Well he lived in swinford anyway so I presume the moy runs through there...caught a few good trough in ireland on little spinners when going for pearch which is always a nice surprise and a nice dinner(y)

Yeah goes through mayo and even sligo! Google the moy map, cracking river!

Never been to foxford although wasnt far down the road from us....used to like pike fishing on the boat in lough carra