claim by customer

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date
We'd not been together long though....she'd look at me like I was a piece of s**t if I suggested it nowadays

beer great..fishing!!! f**k that c**t think of owt worse

Mates of mine came down from Belfast to fish. Before they arrived we all agreed we were going to fish rather than hit the pub. So spent few quid on carryout and also 6 of us spent about 400 sterling on licenses, permits, worms, hooks etc... On the river 25mins on the river and one of the mates threw a spanner in the works and shouted "f**k this, who fancies a pint instead of this ballix". Everyone of them broke and headed straight to the pub! We were there 2 1/2 solid days and the till was full of sterling. 1500 we done in in one pub and Chinese restaurant. The bar owner loved the sight of them because they were doing like for like for £1 for €1.
I'm picturing you being my mate! Couldn't even spend half hour fishing the aul couldn't lol.

When working for someone wether it's the customer/builder they hold all the cards until final payment is made
Some will go through your work until they find something to give a excuse to hold money back

Reactions: Pug
@Lodan, do you know anyone that is with virgin?
Talking to a friend last night who is a virgin engineer, if someone rings up and gets put through to retentions, tell them that your box is broke and won't turn on, virgin will 100% send a new one out via courier.
Job sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Lodan, do you know anyone that is with virgin?
Talking to a friend last night who is a virgin engineer, if someone rings up and gets put through to retentions, tell them that your box is broke and won't turn on, virgin will 100% send a new one out via courier.
Job sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heard nothing since saying I wanted an invoice from virgin so think they was just trying it om

Heard nothing since saying I wanted an invoice from virgin so think they was just trying it om
Well you have the ideal opportunity to help us all out :) turn up with a camera and you could use someone, like that c**t off cowboy builders and interview the c**ts at the front door (you can choose a mate maybe). Put the claim to them that the box is broke and you would like to see it and the replacement, get Virgin on the phone to send a email confirmation of the order, let's see the work you done in the process. :) let's shake these c**ts down and play them at their own game, lets warm potential tradesmen of them and the pitfalls. You could also have your adverts all over it :) if you want to get away from my builder and create your own work this is your chance.

So if they ain't reported back and haven't given you a review your all good lesson learnt now though

Well you have the ideal opportunity to help us all out :) turn up with a camera and you could use someone, like that c**t off cowboy builders and interview the c**ts at the front door (you can choose a mate maybe). Put the claim to them that the box is broke and you would like to see it and the replacement, get Virgin on the phone to send a email confirmation of the order, let's see the work you done in the process. :) let's shake these c**ts down and play them at their own game, lets warm potential tradesmen of them and the pitfalls. You could also have your adverts all over it :) if you want to get away from my builder and create your own work this is your chance.
I do have a very nice polo with the company logo on it(y) and for my birthday my mrs got me a mug with logo on it