Certified Plasterer Scheme - Q&A

Members online

Lots of people on tonight... servers are coping.... just about
What's the crack with the search options I've tried it a few times over the last few weeks on an iPhone and it doesn't come back with any results. Done about ten times them might work but tonight not at all?

What's the crack with the search options I've tried it a few times over the last few weeks on an iPhone and it doesn't come back with any results. Done about ten times them might work but tonight not at all?
Mabye restricted mod powers?'
I heard super mod was back on the scene :frenetico:

hmmmm I used it tonight.... I will ave a poke about

Ach..another three zombie duels to plan for tho(y)..it's like a memorial :(
Yep and I've told them I'm taking them off should they land on a Saturday. Stupid day for it though, everyone will start drinking at 8am Saturday morning and carry it right through to Sunday. At least with Sunday kick offs most are up for work next day and real it in a bit. Saturday night will be mayhem in Glasgow.

Yep and I've told them I'm taking them off should they land on a Saturday. Stupid day for it though, everyone will start drinking at 8am Saturday morning and carry it right through to Sunday. At least with Sunday kick offs most are up for work next day and real it in a bit. Saturday night will be mayhem in Glasgow.
8 am...lol no try 6 pm on friday...irish bhoys on da charge.. @hail hail..
Yep...wrong time for a sat 12 noon..:endesacuerdo:
I'll be in and oot back in my local by 3 regardless... Then home before Sunday :)

I finished@9:30 been in mcd's for a brekkie, waiting for the live stream anxiously

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Where's Pete when you need him maybe a script is being prepare "I'm sorry I don't know the answer to that but will find out for you,NEEEXT QUESTION

Where's Pete when you need him maybe a script is being prepare "I'm sorry I don't know the answer to that but will find out for you,NEEEXT QUESTION
He might be just cleaning them hoses on his new machine

He might be just cleaning them hoses on his new machine
Don't worry London, we are nearly done

Attachments

• WP_20160909_11_29_30_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160909_11_29_30_Pro.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 215
You nearly as mad as mike atthis OCD comes to mind

i would like to ask BG , to be a plasterer you do need to be able to carry out different disciplines most of which do not involve BG. ie floor screeding, external wall insulation, rendering, lime work,pargetting etc. or is this just another skimmers paradise?
i served a 5 year apprenticeship the only qualification that i have ever had. no csc card, i have never been unemployed, seen upteen recesions, so why do i need to join your list?
If it was in Ireland I'd sign up. Do you know if it's going to happen in Ireland. Am very good with clints once they don't ring me on weekends :)

Hi there, it's not currently active in Ireland, but it's certainly something we're looking into. Watch this space!

I'd like to ask if you could extend the free membership past the first 100 applications for TPF members to give others that haven't applied yet off here a chance to get on for free...especially the regular older experienced regular posters ?

We won't be going beyond 100, so act quick!

@BritishGypsum .
how will this benefit us and make us apply to you with the redtape these days on sites with cscs cards which need a nvq in the trade to.get one.
on a domestic level you have the likes of checkatrade which is highly relied on for reputation.
will this be operated on same process where mr jones contacts you and asks for a plasterer?

Dan
For plasterers, the scheme is an opportunity to join a select group of British Gypsum accredited plasterers. Members benefit from exclusive new product launches, technical support, training, marketing, business development and new customer lead referrals. Arguably the most important benefit is that the scheme allows us to underpin the work that comes your way and when or if you get an awkward customer - we will always be on your side to offer support and advice.